Friday, September 02, 2005

Giving her what she wants........

I walked into my home one evening, as I put my briefcase, coat and hat down, I saw my wife walking towards me, dressed in a long black silk robe, with nothing underneath it but one of her thongs. It was one of my favorite ones, it was a leather one. I could tell this was going to be a long night of passionate sex. I stood there as I watched her long legs bring her closer to me. I also noticed that in one hand, she had a long stemmed, red rose, and in the other hand she had a glass of whiskey. I couldn't move. I didn't want to miss anything as she was coming towards me. When she came into the foyer, she put the glass of whiskey down on the bench, along with the rose. She moved closer to me, and she put her arms inside of the jacket of my suit, and wrapped them around me. Her hands cupped my ass, and a tingle when down to my crotch. "MMMMMM, did you miss me, honey, or do you just want to fuck me?" I asked, after we came out of our kiss. "A little of both, I just thought I would give you a taste of what's to come later on tonight." "Ok, ahem, well, don't you think I should, umm, take off my clothes?" "Well, ok, if you want to tease me, c'mon baby, let's go upstairs so I can give you a bath." I smiled and said, "Ok". I picked up the rose and the glass of whiskey and followed my wife upstairs. As we entered our bedroom, the bed was covered with rose petals, and our dinner was waiting for us. I looked at her and said, "You've been planning this, haven't you?" She smiled and said, "All day long". We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. We melted into a slow, smoldering kiss. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. I felt them unbuckling my pants, loosening my tie, and unbuttoning my shirt. We came out of our kiss, slowly and unwillingly. I finished undressing, as she moved to her side of the room, and lit the candles that encircled our room.

After sitting at our table, where a delicious Italian meal was prepared, I watched as her robe flow as she moved, around the room where she was lighting the red and white candles. She moved effortlessly, and she gave me a seductive look at each candelabra. I smiled in return, and she smiled and licked her lips at me. I picked up my whiskey glass and sipped some of it. The warmth of the drink flowed through my body, and I relaxed. She took off her robe a hung it on the chair on her side of our bed. Then she came over to the table and sat in my lap. We kissed again, and my hands went around her breasts and cupped them. My fingers played and pinched her nipples. She moaned her response as we were kissing. When we came out of our kiss, she was ready for some more action, but not yet......

She got off of my lap, and went to her seat, and we began to eat our dinner. Dinner that night, was an exercise in flirting. Everytime, I looked at her she was doing something obscene to her fork, or her piece of garlic bread. I chuckled, and drank more of my whiskey. As my whiskey glass became emptier, she filled it up again. After supper, I was pleasantly drunk, but I was able to fuction for the nights events. We got up from the table, and went to bed. We laid in bed for a while, then we started to kiss again. When we came out of our kiss, she said, "I want you to fuck me, slowly. No rushing, and I want you to make me feel every inch of your dick". It was like she was singing a aria of "Ave Maria". I smiled slowly and nodded my head. I got up, and pulled off my boxer/briefs, then she rubbed her big toe along my shaft, and I almost fell over from the sudden rush. "Oh my, someone is hot and ready to go now? Shall I help with your need to release some pressure?" She asked, teasingly. I regained my composure and said, "No, not right now". She moved closer to my side of the bed, pulled me closer, gently lifted my hardening cock and sucked my cock head. The sudden pleasure, made me gasp and moan, loudly. My hand went around her head as it moved back and forth.

After cumming, I bent over and gave her a kiss, she said, "Oh, this is just the beginning, so pace yourself, hot stuff." I picked up my shot glass, and drank some more. She got back into bed, and laid there waiting patiently for me. I smiled, and looked for the restraints that I knew that she wanted. I found them, and attached them to the bed posts. I climbed in bed, and began my feast..... I took her thong off and tossed it onto the floor

She looked at me as she laid down, and relaxed. I began licking, and kissing her breasts. My tongue licked her nipples, and they "stood" at attention. I sucked on her breast, I squeezed, caressed and licked them.

My hands slowly rubbed her chest, and her stomach. She started to touch me, but I took one of the restraints and locked her hand inside of it. She moved her other hand, and I put it in the other restraint. I moved her up higher on the bed. My cock was resting on her stomach and she was looking at it very hungrily. I said, "It's coming, honey". She moaned. I continued my feast..... my tongue ran down to her hairless puss, and tongue ran between her lips. I tasted her wetness on the tip of my tongue, and she moved her hips, as she sighed. I opened her legs, wide, as I crouched down between her legs, and began eating in earnest. I opened her lips, and licked them slowly and teasingly. She moaned and said, "Oh yeah, that's it, that's how I like it". My tongue covered every inch of her pussy, and she started to squirm. Her cum was oozing out, and I licked up every drop of it. She started to shake. My tongue found it's way up to her clit. She relaxed and sighed. I sucked her clit, and her head fell over to the side. I put my mouth over her clit, and breathed on it, and she purred. I got on my knees and put my dick on her stomach, and she smiled at me, very lustfully. I moved down a bit, and put the head of my dick at the opening of her waiting pussy. I put my finger in to make sure she was still wet, from my tongue bath, and she was!

I played with the head of my cock and I slowly rubbed her clit with it, she said, "Oh, you like to tease, do you?" I smiled, and nodded. I slowly pushed it inside of her, and she relaxed and closed her eyes. It felt so good, I could feel how tight the inside of my wife's puss was. My body was flush with cool heat. She wrapped her legs around me, and I moved slowly back and forth. I pulled it out far enough, so I could see the edge of my head and I pushed it back in, and gave her a nice, deep "scratch".

I grasped her ass, and my hips were moving slowly. We looked at each other, and enjoying what we were seeing. I bent over and gave her a French kiss. My hands slid back down to her breasts and played with them. She was pleading with me to let her touch me, and I reached over and unlocked the restraints, and her hands went around my ass, and her nails found themselves down my back, and I arched my back, and pushed my dick in deeper. I pulled out, and began licking her and she stiffened and she yelled my name, until she couldn't say anything. Her body was laying on the bed, but I knew we weren't finished. I laid down and drank one more shot of whiskey. My wife got up and leaned over top of me, and we started to kiss, and she ran her tongue all over my body, until it rested between my legs. She opened my lips, and slowly started to give me the most wonderful head. It didn't take long for me to cum. When she was finished, my body was still shaking from the magnitude of my orgasm.....

No comments: