Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Would you like to drive.....

We were driving to the darkened ballpark, it was raining, The trees were dark and the rain was falling heavily. The music was playing from the radio very softly. We finally came to a stop, and I parked the car. We opened our windows slowly and the smell of the rainsoaked air came inside the car. We relaxed and looked outside to enjoy the scene. Your perfume and my cologne filled the air of the inside of the car.

We looked into each others eyes and smiled. We moved closer to each other and we started to kiss slowly. I pulled you close to me, and slowly inserted my tongue in your mouth. You moaned a deep slow moan, and when we came out of our kiss, your eyes were the deepest brown, but they were a lot lighter with desire. I smiled and kissed you under your chin, your hands went into my hair and your head went back in delight.

My kisses went down your neck followed by my tongue, with gentle bites. My kisses and nibbles went down between your breasts. They were sitting there just begging to be licked and needed my attention. I lifted your blouse and you didn't have a bra on. I looked at you and slowly put my hands around your breasts. I looked at how beautiful they were. I moved closer, and put my mouth on them, and your hand slowly went into my hair and stroked my neck. I ran my tongue slowly on your breasts and as I did that, my nose found it's way inside of the crack of your breasts. The smell of your perfume was driving me crazy.

My tongue found your nipple and I decided to nip it gently and you jumped and I licked quickly to relieve the abrupt pain. I looked up at you and smiled, and you looked at me with a brief frown, but I smiled and said, "Sorry, I couldn't resist it, it was begging for attention." I licked and sucked it again, and you relaxed. I put my face in the middle of your chest and bathed my face in your softness.

You were breathing slowly, deeply and sighed. I moved your waist forward, and unbuckled your belt and I saw the front of your thong, it looked sooo nice, and I could smell the yummines of your pussy.

You pushed my hand away, and slowly pushed me back behind the wheel of the car. I looked at you and said, "Did you want to drive?" You said, "Yes, I do." I tilted the steering wheel, and she moved over to me, You lifted my shirt and started to kiss me between my breasts. It felt so good, the feel of her lips and tongue on my hot, sweating skin. You told me to get up some, and I did. When I did, you pulled my jeans down and my "dick" was sitting up and waiting for your hot mouth to slide down and make it feel good.

I sat down and looked at you and you lifted my shirt and began kissing me and licking me slowly. The window that was cracked open couldn't compete, because of the extreme heat from our heavy breathing and panting. I pushed the seat back so you could get in close enough to my dick to start sucking it. I opened my legs a bit wider, and you opened my lips and began sucking me slowly. My eyes closed and the wonderful sensations went through my body, and it felt so good. You licked me so slow until I was so erect I couldn't stand it. You got up and manuvered yourself on top of me, and slowly lowered yourself on me. I could smell your pussy mixed in with the smell of the rain.

I put my hands on your ass cheeks and squeezed them, I could feel your juices sliding onto my lap, and onto my seat. I wanted to move my hips, but you kept me still and continued to fuck me slowly. I slowly moved my hand to rub your clit, and that made you move quicker. I was rock fucking hard, and you were riding me like a Buick, nice and smooth. Your breasts were bouncing up and down, your nipples were hard. I put both hands on them and played with them. You were riding me so hard, that I thought that I popped your cherry. When you came, you shouted so loud, I thought you were going to break my car windows. As you came three more times, the rain fell harder, and the thundering of the raindrops were pounding on the roof of the car. I couldn't hold back any longer and I came with you, and then the thunder roared loudly..... After you got off of me, you licked my dick, you tasted my cum and swallowed it. After taking a brief nap, we got our clothes back on, I pulled up my seat, put the wheel back into position, started the car and we drove off ....

No comments: