Thursday, August 18, 2005

May I wash your hair?

My wife came home one day from work, and she started to strip. We were getting ready to go to a party, and she got her towel and shampoo and walked to the bathroom.

A smile appeared on my face, and I asked, "Darling, may I wash your hair?" She said, not looking at me, "Sure, I just put my stuff in the bathroom". "Okay, I'll be right there." I said as I was removing my tie, dress shirt, and pants. I walked into the bathroom, and she was bent over the sink waiting for me. I walked up behind her, and the sight of her champagne white thong made me get hot. I could feel myself getting wet, and my pecker was becoming hard. I moved closer to her and I turned the water temperature to her liking and picked up the shampoo.

As I was putting the shampoo in my hands, she started to slowly move up and down the front of my body, her ass was grinding into me. I had to rinse my hands off, because I was getting really aroused. I put both hands on her hips and I moved in the opposite direction of her bumping and grinding. My hands slowly went down between her thighs, and stroked them. She kept up her slow pace. I moved us over to the bathroom wall, and I leaned against the wall and she kept going.

I moved my hands up the front of her body, and her nipples were hardened. I moved my hand to the snap of her bra, and unfastened it. Her bra came off, and I tossed it to the floor. I cupped her breasts, and squeezed them. She kept going at that slow teasing pace. My fingers traced the outside of the front of her thong, I could feel my fingers start to shake. I wanted to push my way into her pussy, but I had to tease her a bit.

We were sweating, panting and moaning. She was rubbing my thighs and making me become even harder. I moved her hair out of the way with my other hand, and I began to kiss her neck. Then she started to grind even slower, and harder. I moved the other sweating hand up, and slowly moved it down her back and when my hand got down to her waist, I pulled her moving body into me even more. Our moans where becoming greater, she bent over and I pushed my pelvis into her, I felt on the edge of coming.

She moved back up, turned around and we kissed slow and long. She knelt down and pulled down my boxers, and opened my lips to find my dick standing there waiting for her. She looked up me and smiled, " You've been waiting for this all day, haven't you?" I looked down and said, "Yes, I've been wanting to wash your hair all day". You stuck your tongue out and licked me, slowly licked me. I nearly lost my balance from the gentleness from that lick.

I could feel myself becoming harder. You started to suck and lick me slowly, I couldn't move because it felt so good. You started to move your head back and forth, nice and slow. I could feel myself getting ready to explode. My back arched against the wall, and I felt my load come out. After I finished coming, you cleaned me off, and pulled my boxers up, and said, "Now, will you wash my hair?"

No comments: