Monday, August 22, 2005

Surprise visit.....

One moist day, I was outside just enjoying the day. I was sitting on my porch and I was just enjoying the trees, as they were clothed in their new Spring clothes. I noticed that I was being watched.... I looked smiled and waved. She smiled and waved back. I noticed that she got into her car and drove over to my driveway. As her car pulled up into my driveway, she stopped the car, put it in park, and turned off the engine. As she got out, she closed the door and started to walk towards me. I had to stop admiring nature's beauty and looked at the hot babe coming towards me.

She wore, or should I say a dress was wearing her, it was so nice and smooth. She had a walk that said, "I'm coming to give you some pussy, so prepare yourself." I could feel myself becoming aroused as she came closer.......

As she approached my porch, I could tell she had on no underwear. I took a closer look, and she had this smile on her face. I smiled back and I noticed that my ability to breathe was becoming difficult. As she put her most sexy foot on my botttom step, my willy got hard, and I was becoming very hot. She had legs that didn't have a stopping point, I swallowed, and looked at her as she came closer to me. Her black hair was long, and curly, it blew in the gentle wind and it was a very bewitching sight. Maybe just maybe..... As she sat down in the chair across from me, she crossed those long legs, took off her sunglasses, revealing the most prettiest eyes that I've ever seen.

I reached over to the table beside me, and drank the wine that I had poured myself. As I was drinking it, she reached over and touched my hand, I had to move the glass down from my mouth and let her glide it down from my mouth, and let her glide it to her very sexy lips. As she drank from it, she looked at me and winked. I almost choked on the wine that was in my mouth, I had to swallow very slowly, When she was finished drinking from my glass, she stood up, and bent over. My eyes couldn't resist the most heavenly looking breasts. She closed in for a kiss and I accepted it. Our lips met, and the wine that was in her mouth, just flowed into mine. We gave each other a slow, long French kiss, a deep moan came from my very soul. I was getting hotter and hornier by the minute. After our kiss, I had to shake myself back into reality. My hands ached to caress her breasts, but I kept my hands to myself. She sat down on my lap, and said, "Well, how did the wine taste?" I said, "That was the sweetest wine I've ever tasted." She chuckled. My hand went around her waist. I knew for sure that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and that aroused me even more. The air was already filled with her perfume. I couldn't help but wonder how sweet her pussy must smell. I cleared my throat, and asked, "Can I help you?" A smile ran across my face.

I could feel the heat from her pussy, my other hand was on her soft legs, just at the hem of her dress. She said, "I was wondering if you could help me, I was wondering if you could help me release some sexual tension." My smile got bigger and the hand on her leg was waiting to perform the task that was asked of it. I said, "Sure, I can help you. Do you want to go inside of my house so I can grant you your request?" She shook her lovely head, "No" She said, "I want you to do it right here." I said, "Alright, let's just close the blinds" But she wouldn't move. So, I shrugged my shoulders, and I slowly moved my hand up her thigh. She opened her legs so I could get into her juicy box. When I reached her love nest, it was sooooooooooo hot and wet. I nearly fainted, because it felt so good.

I could tell that she was ready to cum. I moved my hand away, I put my fingers in my mouth, and made sure that they were nice and wet. Then I moved my fingers back underneath of her dress and slid my fingers in, and she hissed and moaned. I looked at her nipples and they were pleading for attention. I looked at her and said, "May I lick your breast? It seems to want attention also." She said not a word, and lowered the top of her dress and removed both of them. I moved my head forward and licked each nipple. She let out a louder moan. Her pussy, as well as mine, was on fire. My finger went in deeper and her pussy just sucked my finger, like a child sucks its thumb.

I breathed my hot breath on her nipple, and it stood at attention. She said, breathlessly, "Put two more fingers in." I slowly put two more fingers in, and they were sucked in as well. She wrapped her arms around my neck, stood up, pulled up her dress, and straddled me, facing me. She wouldn't let me take my fingers out. The motion in and of itself drove the both of us crazy. When she sat back down, she moved closer. She moaned as my fingers started to slowly back and forth. She said," OOOOOOO, baby please put your pinky in." I put my pinky in as well, and it was sucked in along with my other fingers. When I did that, she moved in closer and started to "ride" my fingers like she was riding a horse, that was going at a slow gait.

Sweat was pouring down my head, as the cool breeze just went by us. Her scent was flowing around us, and I was becoming more and more aroused. Her pussy juice was sliding down my hand and onto my lap. She moved her breasts closer to me, and I licked them sloppily. I rubbed my face between those twins, as the sweat rolled down her chest. We were moaning, panting and urging each other on. I felt her getting ready to cum. My thumb, started to rub her hardened and wet clit. She shouted, "Oh yeah, baby. OOOOOOO, that feels soooooooo gooooood, right there! Don't stop, don't stop!" And I didn't stop! My fingers were stiff and she rode them harder. The dress that she wore fluttered in the breeze, her scent was becoming stronger and stronger. I could tell that she was ready to cum, because her pussy gripped my fingers tight, and my thumb was going at a steady pace. She leaned down to me and we kissed passionately. When we came out of our kiss, she looked at me, shuddering, she leaned her head back. She shouted and then she came. Her juice, was like a flood, as it went down my arm. She rode my fingers some more and I wiggled my fingers and she came, three more times. And when she finished, she moved my fingers out of her satisfied pussy. She got up, then I stood up, she unbuckled my pants, and pulled them down, along with my boxers. I sat down at the edge of my seat, and she started to suck me off. I exploded. When I finished, she kissed me and said, "Thank you, and see you tomorrow." And with a wink, she was down my stairs, and she was gone.......

No comments: