Thursday, August 11, 2005

Necking and and final release.

We were sitting on the couch watching tv and you put your hand on my thigh. I didn't pay close attention to it because you do it every night. But I could feel my body getting hot. You came closer to me, and I relaxed even more. I was getting ready to change the channel, and your nails slowly moved up my thigh. My breathing was becoming deep and I was starting to smile. You got closer to me, and your hand slowly moved down to my crotch, and I can feel it getting wetter and hotter. I moved a little bit further away, but that didn't stop you.

Your hand moved up to my chest and stroked it slowly, my nipples were becoming harder and you slowly moved your hand across them. Then your hand slowly stroked my neck, as you did that I raised my chin, and my breathing as becoming deeper, and I cleared my throat. I saw you smile and asked, "Is there something caught in your throat?" I looked at you and said, "No, I'm ok." "Good, because I plan on making you breathe a little deeper and faster." You said, as you ran you hand back down my chest. "Oh ok, I'm just checking." I turned the tv off and put the remote down. I took your hand in mine and I started to kiss and lick it. I put your hand on my lap, and I moved in for a kiss. After our kiss, I pulled you closer and I pushed your hair back and started kissing your neck and your ears. Your hand moved up the back of my neck and lightly ran your nails in my hair. I pulled you closer, and I nibbled on your ears, and kissed behind them. Your low moan, encouraged me to continue my slow seduction. The both of us were slowly becoming aroused, and our breathing became deeper and more passionate.

I placed a slow line of kisses down the center of your chest and between your breasts. You moved closer to me. I could smell the perfume that was between your breasts, and I wanted to go lower. I removed your blouse, and I unsnapped your bra, and your breasts came alive. They were nice and firm, and your nipples were erect and waiting for my attention. I pulled you closer, and I began sucking on them and licking them. Your hands went through my hair.

I sucked you underneath of your breast. I could feel the heat that I had created, I pulled back and looked at the passion mark that I had made. I smiled, and continued kissing, licking and sucking you. Your hands were moving down to the button and zipper of my jeans. I pulled you closer and started to unzip your skirt. We pulled apart, and started to quickly undress each other. I looked at your thong, and I wanted to pull it down, but you caught my hand and moved it away and sat down facing me.

We began kissing again. My hands slowly moved up your back, and slowly stroked you. Your back arched forward, you moved your breasts closer to me, and I began kissing and sucking them again. My fingers went through your hair and I slowly ran my fingers down your back, and you shivered from the sensation. My hands slowly went down to your waist and moved in front of you. I rubbed the inside of your thighs, and you moved closer to me, and bent your head down to kiss me on my lips and neck. I was covered with goosebumps, and I could feel myself starting to get hard.

I caressed my sweating and trembling finger on the string of your thong, and I looked at you deep in your eyes, and you looked back. We moved slowy together and kissed a slow French kiss. My finger went down the front of your thong and found your clit hard and wet. I rubbed it slowly and your head went back slowly, and you moved your waist slowly against my finger.

I was sweating and my moans were slowly coming out of me, and I had to move my finger out before I made the both of us cum. Your hands went down the back of my neck and your finger nails slowly grazed the top of my back, and I felt a shiver go down to my hardening pecker. I pulled you close into a hug, and then released you. I slowly opened my legs, and I moved my hand towards your lips and they were swollen, hot and soaking wet. You moaned louder, as I continued to tease your lips, I could feel the wetness of your pussy on my leg. You were shaking, and sweat was rolling down your body, as well as mine.

I slipped my finger between your thong and your lips, and into your pussy. Your wetness covered my other fingers and hand, and you were moving your hips up and down. You said to me, "Mmm, that feels so gooood, don't stop." I felt the tightness and softness of the inside of your puss, and it was driving me wild. I slid two fingers in, and you held on to my neck and moved even faster....

As you were moving, your breasts were bouncing up and down. I could smell your sweet scent, and my mouth was watering to taste it. You bent your head down to me, and we French kiss even more deeply. I could feel myself close to cumming. You slowly rode my fingers and I could feel it "sucking" them. As you went up, I slid three fingers in, you shouted and cried out.

We couldn't take it anymore. I took your thong off, threw it on the floor, laid you down on the couch and put your legs on my back. I put my face down between your legs, and started licking your candy. Your back arched and your hands were in my hair and pushing my head down.

You exploded, and cum was all over my face. You pushed me back, opened my lips and sucked me and I exploded. We came a few more times until we fell asleep, satisfied and content.....

No comments: