Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thanks for the drink.....


I was sitting on the barstool, just watching the ladies dance. Then I turned around, I saw a woman watching me. I looked at her and smiled, and nodded hello. Then I ordered my whiskey, paid for it, and continued to watch the ladies dance.

Then she intersected my vision and looked at me with the most sexiest black eyes. Her perfume turned me on, as well as, the subtle smell of her wetness. She looked at the bartender and ordered herself a whiskey also. The bartender brought her drink and I reached into my pocket to pay for it. But she said, "Keep your money in your pocket I'm the owner, and I get my drinks for free. "I smiled at her and said, "Thank you". She puts her arms around my neck and she comes closer to me, and she sat down on my thighs. I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy, and I could feel my dick "sit" up and take notice". I smiled and asked, as I cleared my throat, "Can I help you?" She licked her lips, and looked down my shirt, and said, "No, can I help you? You look like you're ready to melt in your seat." I chuckeld and said, "Well, I'm steaming in my pants actually." Of course that was an understatement, I was boiling in my pants. She leaned into me, and we kissed a very hot French kiss. When we came out of the kiss, we were panting.

My hands were sweaty, and I felt myself cum a bit. I groaned and sighed. She said, "SSSSSSSS, oooooooo baby, you seem like you are ready to explode." I said, "Well, yeah, ahem. You seem to have aroused me to the point of exploding!" "Wellll, I think I can help with that, lean back." I looked at her in surprise. "Uh, excuse me, what did you say?" She laughed, and cleared her throat and she placed her hands gently on my chest and slowly pushed me back. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper and pulled my pants and pulled down my zipper, and pulled my pants down. I looked around to see if anyone else was looking, and everyone seemed to be oblivious to what was going on. She pulled down my boxers, and caressed my nuts and started to give me head.


She slowly slid her tongue onto my knob, I moaned and had to take in a breath. My legs opened a little wider and I slid closer to the edge of the chair. She gently sucked on my dickhead, and I slowly put my hands on her head, and guided her head slowly up and down.


I leaned back, closed my eyes and just enjoyed my pussy being eaten. I felt my meat begin to swell and I could feel my pre-cum fill my balls. I moaned and groaned, and I watched, as she slowly moving her head up and down. As her head moved up and down a little faster, I was getting closer and closer to cumming. "mmmmmmmm, oh yeah, mmmmmmm, that's so good, baby! Here, (pant) I (pant) cummmmmmmmmmmmm! She slid her tongue around the head of my cock and began to suck my juices out. After she was finished she stood up, wiped her chin, picked up her glass and drank her whiskey, kissed me and said, "Thanks for the drink". And she slowly walked through the crowd and into her office and closed the door........

No comments: