Friday, April 15, 2005

I was sitting in my recliner one evening, and you came home from work. You looked very sexy. I looked at you, smiled and said, "You're looking sexy today, is there something I can do for you?"

You smiled and said, "Yes, I want you." I was taken aback, and I sat my whiskey and soda down and I said, "Ok, come on!" I started to lower my chair but you said, "No, I want you laid back like that, I want to be able to "ride" you. I giggled an evil giggle. You smiled and began to take off your coat, and you put your briefcase down. You had on a skirt and a very revealing blouse. I looked at you and said, "Uh, did you wear this blouse all day?" You said, "No, I changed before I came home." "Oh, alright, Phew!" I said with relief.

You came closer to me, and you leaned down, so I could look at your beautiful breasts, my mouth began to water, and all I could do was smile. I could smell you perfume, it make it's way down to my already wet pussy. I lifted my head for a kiss, and you moved your head to kiss my neck. I felt your lips on my neck, and a nice warm feeling, just moved around my body. You move your skirt up, showing the top part of your black garter, my hands slowly moved up between your legs to move your lacy underwear out of the way, but to my surprise, there wasn't any! My eyes got wide, I looked down, lifted up your skirt and looked, I saw your box, and it was wet, and dripping. I looked up at you, and you had this really wicked smile on your face; you said, "Surprise!" and then you laughed! I had to laugh also. I reached up and I gently touched your face, and I slowly kissed you. I could feel you getting more and more aroused. I could smell your scent between us, and it was making me more aroused. Our tongues danced with each other, and our moans were becoming, more and more. My hands went into your hair, and you were rubbing my neck with your fingers. I could feel the heat rising up my neck. I slowly took my hands out of your hair, as we were still kissing, I slid my hands down your blouse and unbuttoned it slowly. I helped you out of it, and I put my hands around your back and unhooked your bra. As both your blouse and bra slid off, your breasts "sprang" alive and your nipples said, "Hi!" I caressed your breasts, and you gasped as we kissed. I put my hands under your breasts, and felt how nice and heavy they are. We came out of our kiss, breathing heavily, I could see the look of arousal in your eyes, and I know that you could see the look in mine also.

I bent my head down to your breast and licked it, I put my face in between them and I inhaled your body's scent. I fainted just a bit from it's sweet scent. I kissed each one, and I lifted them and kissed underneath of them.. I let them fall and I put my face in them again and I put a passion mark on the both of them... I saw your head go back, and your eyes closed, and after I was done, I licked it. I slid my tongue down your stomach and as you lean back, I put my arms around you..... I slid my fingers back underneath of your skirt, and I slowly caressed your thighs, and and you sighed, as you reached for my shirt and started to unbutton it. I took my hands out from under skirt and removed you hands from my shirt buttons. I kissed and licked your hands, I looked at you and shook my head, "no". You looked at me and started to get up, and I shoved you back down, and I slapped your thighs and you jumped, smiled and blushed. I smiled at you as if to say, "I thought that would make you stay." I slid my hands back up your skirt and continued my teasing. You opened your legs up wider, and I moved my hand up to trace the edges of your pussy's hairline. You said, "Oh, you want to tease me, do you?" I nodded, "yes" and smiled. You said continue, I am enjoying it. My finger slowly slid down the top of your clit and it stayed right there. It was covered in your juices, and, Oh, the temptation! I slid my finger away from your clit and I reached up to kiss you again. This time you resisted, and I slapped you. This really turned you on! You put your hands on my shoulders and scratched the top part of my back and I let out a shout, and I slowly put my head on your breasts.......

I slid my hand further down under your skirt, I touched your soaked pussy, and I rubbed your soft and silky outer lips. I could feel how hot and wet you were, and I smiled. I kept rubbing you, and you started to move your hips. I stopped and looked up at you. I could see the desire etched on your face. I moved my finger slowly up to your clit and I just kept it there. I said, "Awww, what's the matter, am I torturing you?" I giggled, meanly, and you said, "Yes, you're torturing me, and you're teasing me like crazy!" You said, breathing deeply and passionately. I said, "Ok, baby, I'll stop torturing you, and teasing you." I laughed. I slid my fingers between your lips and I put it in your pussy, I almost fainted from the heat and the softness of it. You moved up and down on my fingers slowly at first, your juices were dripping on me, and I had to let you have your way...... You started to move quicker, and your breasts bounced more and more..... and your pants gave way to pleads of me keeping my fingers there, I wasn't going to argue with you.... I put my thumb on your aroused clit and started rubbing it, and then you grabbed my shoulders and dug your nails in, and within five mintes, you exploded! After you finished cumming, you put your arms around me and laid your head on my shoulder......



No comments: