Saturday, September 10, 2005

The licking game...

We were getting hot and heavy in our necking session, and I could'nt hold back any longer. I wanted to lick you. I wanted to taste you. My hands lifted up your skirt, and pulled your thong off. You said, "Oh you want to go deep sea diving do you?" I looked at you with lust in my eyes, and nodded. You laid back on my couch, and opened your legs. Your pussy was wet, and it was ready to be licked. I laid down on my stomach, opened your lips and slowly started to lick you. You moaned and sighed. I slowly ran my tongue around your clit, I ran my tongue inside of your lips and all the way down to your juicy box. You squirmed and opened your legs farther. I ran my tongue around the edges of the opening of your pussy, and your juices started to flow even more.

I stuck the tip of my tongue inside of your box, and I pushed it in as far as it would go. You tasted so good, and you wiggled some more. I drug my tongue up your pussy, and you kept absolutely still, and you moaned. I licked the inside of your lips, and I gently sucked your engorged clit. You sighed, and I knew you were ready to be licked clean. I started to lightly suck on your clit, and your hips started to move. I held your hips still, and I licked you. Every so often, I would take you higher, and let you drop. You started to cry and say, "Please don't tease me." But I did it anyway. You put your hands around my head and you started to get off. I sat up, and I pulled out some handcuffs, and the keys. I took your hands, and put them in the cuffs. I raised the cuffs over your head. I looked at you and said, "Let's get something absolutey clear here, I'm giving you what you want". You submitted to me, and said, "Ok, I'm sorry." We kissed, and I put my face back between your legs. I brought you back to your hightened arousal, and I licked you non-stop this time. I knew you were ready to cum, and so was I!

I licked you slowy, your hips dug into my couch, and I kept licking you and you were on the verge of cumming, I breathed some hot air on your clit, and you arched your back just a bit. I couldn't take it anymore, and I just licked you until you exploded. I licked you out, and I took the keys and unlocked the cuffs, and your arms went around me, you licked your cum off of my face after we kissed.

No comments: