Saturday, September 24, 2005

May I give you a shave?

I was in our bathroom, shaving. You came in looking very onery, you were wearing your black, slik robe and I knew you were wearing my favorite thong, the maroon leather one. I looked at you and said, "Hi, and what can I do for you?" I looked back into the mirror and continued shaving. You said, as you leaned your back against the wall,"Well, it's not what you can do for me, it's what I can do for you." I stopped, and looked at you in the mirror. I chuckled, shook my head, and continued shaving. I saw you looking at me, and you were looking at my pants. "Are you sure I can't do anything for you? You seem awfully interested in my pants." I asked as I stopped shaving again, and turned around. I looked at the expression on your face, you had the most devilish grin. I smiled, shook my head, turned back to the sink and finished shaving. When I bent over to rinse my face, you came up behind me, rubbed my ass, and ran your hand around to my front. You started to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants, and pulled down my zipper. The sudden rush of lust came over me.

You said to me, "I noticed last night, as you were sleeping, you needed a shave." I said, "Yes, and I just did." You laughed an evil laugh. I said, "Oh shit!" You said, as your hands went inside of my pants to feel my hair, "Hmmm, I think you need to shave again." I felt a wave of lust flow over me, and my knees began to buckle. You said, "Don't you think we should go to our bed so I can give you a shave?" I cleared my throat, shook my head and said, "Ok." I put my razor down, and I started to put the towel in the dirty clothes hamper, but you stopped me. "I think we'll be needing this, what do you think?" I nodded and didn't say a word, and I moved into the bedroom. We walked over to the bed, I stood at the bottom of it, and began to remove my pants. You stopped me, and said, "Let me do that." I lifted my arms, and let you do it.

You slowly moved my pants down my hips, and started to kiss and lick my thighs, I started to shiver with delight. My head was becoming light and I had to sit down, but you stopped me and said, "Not so fast, honey". "But sweetheart, you know you're teasing me, and it's driving me nuts", I said anxiously. You had that devilish grin on your face again, and said, "Yes, I know!" "Oh shit!" I said, as I laughed. You pulled my boxers down, and looked at my bush. "Hmmmm. Yes, you do need a shave." I heard the lust and desire in your voice as you said, "Lay down on the bed, honey, and I'll get the clippers." I gave you a double look, and you said, "Lay down, now." "Oh shit". That's all I could say. I laid down and you left the room. I sat up on my elbows and looked at you when you came back. You had our clippers in your hand. I smiled and began to say something, but you put your finger to your mouth. I closed my mouth. You opened my legs, and kissed me on my thighs. I shivered again, and moaned. You turned the clippers on, and I jumped. You said, "My your nervous, I'm am your wife, you know." I nodded, and smiled. "Now, hold still." I gulped and said, "Ok". Then I relaxed. I laid down and let you start. When I felt the clippers lightly glide through my hair, a hot rush of lust ran through me. As you got close to skin, I started to giggle, and then laugh. You started laughing also. "I'm sorry honey, but this tickles, but I'll let you finish." You said, "Good choice". She opened my legs, and ran the clippers along the bottom of my stomach, which. I could feel myself getting hard and hot. "Mmmm, that feels good." I said, as I completely relaxed. You said, "I know it does, baby. Are you enjoying your torture?" "Yes, I am, please continue." I said, seductively. "I will". You said, in like voice. "Oh shit" I said, as I started laughing. As you put the finishing touches on me, You gently rubbed me, and you said, "MMMM, smoooooothhhhhh." I looked at you very hazily, and asked, "Yes, are you finished teasing me now?" You said, "Not, yet, be patient." You got up, and left the room. You came back with a moist towel, and gently started to clean me off. I started laughing and I said, "I feel like a baby." You chuckled. After all the loose hair was off, you took both of the towels and put them in the bathroom. I said, "Don't you think you should shake those towels out?" "No, I'll do it after I'm done." You said, as you knelt around my hips. "Oh, shit". I said, as you were closing in for a kiss. We kissed slowly and with building passion. I could feel my dong rise, as your hand slowly went down the length of my torso, and down to my baldness. I gave a deep moan as our kiss dissolved into a slow, deep French kiss. You moved back and said, "My you're hard, how did that happen?" We both laughed, and started to kiss again. You came out of our kiss and ran your tongue down around my ears, nibbled on my earlobes, which sent a chill up my back. "MMMM, oh shit." Your hand that was caressing my swollen member came back up, and you slid them onto my chest, and lightly caressed it. I couldn't stay still any longer, I unfastened your silk belt that was around your waist, and your robe came open. Your nipples were erect and dark. I ran my hand down your stomach, and I went under your thong and felt how aroused you were, you were ready to explode. I smiled at you, and said, "Ohhhh, you're ready?" "Yes". You panted, and your head went back. "Hmmmmm, I guess I'll play for a while, what do you say to that?" "Oh shit". You said, as you leaned forward. I lightly ran my fingers on your lips and they were burning. I went back to your hot and wet opening, and I slid a finger in. You gasped and moaned. "That feels so good." You whispered in my ear. I slid two fingers in, and I felt your muscles "suck" them. Your ass slowly rose and fell, as your pussy was riding my fingers.

You put your hands on either side of my head, you moved your breasts closer to me, you put your nipple in my waiting open mouth. I licked and sucked on them. You moaned louder, and whispered in my ear. "Oh baby, that feels good, please don't stop." My hands went around them, and squeezed them, you panted and whimpered, you moved back, and slowly pulled my fingers out. You pulled down your thong, and put your clit over my face. I opened your lips, and ran my tongue around the edge of it. Your body shivered. Your juices came out and slid down my neck, I pulled you closer, and closed my mouth over your whole pussy. I ran my tongue to the opening of your wet pussy, and you moaned louder. Slowly, I licked you, and as I was licking you, I slid my fingers back in, this time three. You started to jump, but I grabbed you. I moved my mouth away, and said, "Come back here, and take your licking." I put my mouth back on you and continued to tease you. You grabbed the headboard, hard. Your clit was sticking out and needed to be relieved. I sucked on it, gently and breathed hot air on it, you shook your head. I could tell the sensation ran through you. When you came close to cumming, I pulled my tongue away, and you pleaded with me. I put my other hand on your ass, and squeezed it hard, and you moved your hips forward. "O-O-O-O-Ommmmm, please, let me cum." You begged me, as you looked down at me. I looked up at you, and my eyes said, "Not yet, I'm not done." I licked you even slower, tears were starting to come out of your eyes. I gave in, I focussed my attention to your clit, and I licked you. It didn't take you long, you exploded all over my face. After the last multiple orgasms faded away, you slid down between my legs, and slowly sucked me. I came quickly also. When you laid down beside me, I slowly rolled on top of you and made love to you, and we came together.....

No comments: