Saturday, September 10, 2005

How about some dinner?

I came home one evening from work, and as I walked inside of our house, everything was dark for the exception of the living room. All of the candles, in the candelabra were lit. The room was bathed in the light of the candles, and my wife was sitting casually, in my recliner waiting for me. I closed the door, hung my coat and my hat up.

I walked in a bit further, and she got up. She was wearing her black silk robe, and I knew that she didn't have any clothes on underneath. I pulled her close to me for a nice long kiss. My arms went around her waist, then down and cupped her ass. I pulled her close to me, as our kiss deepened.

I could feel the outline of the leather thong, underneath of her robe. She had her hands on my ass cheeks and she was squeezing them. We came out of our kiss, looked at each other and held each other a little longer, I could see the growing desire in them.

I had to clear my throat, because I could feel my arousal coming. She took my hand off of her ass cheek and led me to my chair. When we got to my chair, she turned me around, and started to unbuckle my pants, she untied my tie, unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it free from my pants. When she pulled my pants down, along with my boxers. She pushed me down, and I gently plopped in my chair. She spread my legs open, and started to play with my dick. I was smiling at her, as she rubbed it, and stroked it slowly. I asked, "Your not going to give me a chance to relax, are you?" She shook her head, and said, "No, I've been needing a fuck all day long, and I can't wait any longer." I could feel myself getting harder everytime she stroked it.

She got on her knees, and put her mouth on my head and licked it slowly, and I relaxed and let her have her way. She ran her tongue underneath of it, and she put it in her mouth, and gently blew hot air on it. I felt myself ready to explode, but she stopped. "Oh no you don't, I'm going to ride you tonight, stud." I smiled as she stood up, and opened her robe. Her nipples were erect, and I could tell she had been masturbating all day.

I sat back, and I let her continue. She put her feet on either side of me, and slowly lowered herself on my dick, I nearly went out of my mind. She was so hot, wet and soft. She went all the way down, and slid all the way up. My hips went the opposite direction and that was driving her crazy. I wet one finger and started to play with her clit, and that just made her fuck me harder. She slowed down every once in a while, she just loves teasing me, and I love to be teased! Her tits were bouncing up and down, and I just looked at them. I reached out and started to play with her nipple. She grabbed the arms of my chair, and she rode me like a horse, until I couldn't hold back any longer. My load started to spill all over me, and she got off of me, and put her mouth around my head as I came full force. She pushed my dick in her mouth, and sucked on it, she also massaged my balls, and I came even harder. When I had finished "exploding" she stood up over top of me, and I opened her pussy lips and started licking her. She grabbed my head, and began fucking my face. She yelled so loud, I thought the neighbors heard us, then I remembered we had the house soundproofed! After she finished cumming, we both kissed each other, and licked the cum off of each other's faces. I asked her as I pulled my boxers and pants back up, "How was your dessert?" She said, "It was delicious, now, how about some dinner?"


No comments: