Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dungeon Time....

Ok, lovely readers, we're going to go a little deeper and darker.... I'm going to add some Bondage scenes to my exhibitionism......and here we go.....

I threw open the door of the dungeon, and I pushed you in, and you turned around and looked at me, then you bowed your head in submission. I walked in and slammed the door to let you know that you could not get out. I went over to the window and opened it, the smell of the warm spring day came in.

Your head was still down. I moved over to the door and I lit a cigar.... You looked up in confusion, I looked at you and said, "What are you looking at?" "Nothing, Master I would like to know how I can please you." You said, I smiled and I moved slowly over to you and I slapped you. I rubbed my hand on your cheek and I kissed it, and as you tried to kiss me in return, I moved back. I finished smoking my cigar and crushed it underneath of my boot... I stood in front of you and I moved forward and ran my fingers through your hair. I pulled your head back and I licked your neck, and you sighed. I released your head and I ripped open your blouse. I heard buttons flying everywhere, I laughed. I could tell that it aroused you very much, I saw your nipples standing out and were waiting to be pinched and touched. I ran the palm of my hands across them and your body. I could tell that you were ready, but I wanted to play some more. I rubbed my hands across your nipples and this time I pinched your nipple hard. You moaned and sighed with lust and desire. I removed the handcuffs from my hip and I grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

I grabbed the back of your hair, pulled your head back and you submitted, "Good girl". I said, as I was putting the handcuffs on you. I tried to turn you around, but you resisted me. "Oh, I see you wish to be spanked?" I asked, and you nodded yes. "Good girl". I sighed, then I unbuckled my belt, and I pulled it slowly out of my pants. I could tell you were watching me, and I said, "What are you looking at?" I smacked your ass hard with the belt, and I could tell that you liked it. "Master, may I ask a question?" I stood, with my hands on my hips, and said, "What?" "May I please take off my pants, I need to feel your strong hand and the feel of your belt, I need to feel them, please Master, I want you to whip my ass...." You got down on your knees, and completely submitted yourself to me. I had to let you stay where you were for a minute. I stood there and looked at you. I wanted to make you wait for a few minutes... I walked over to you and pulled my pants down, and I stood in front of you. I said, "You want to lick me, don't you?" You nodded, and I laughed. I moved away from you and I pulled my pants up, and walked around you. I pulled you up, and you still had your head down. I unbuttoned, unzipped and I pulled your pants down. You started to moan and shake. "Hmmmmmm, your ready aren't you?" You pleaded, "Please spank me, Master, PLEASE!" "Whatever, turn around, damn it!" You obeyed. "Good girl" I said, as I chuckled. I moved back, I looked at the red strip that I had made at my first strike. I smiled, and as quickly as my smile appeared, it disappeared. I moved my arm back and delivered the second blow, when it landed on your bare ass, your head went back, you sighed and jerked.

I walked over to you, and led you over to the wall, removed your handcuffs, kissed your wrists and put them in the shackles, that were bolted on the wall. I could hear you're panting. I pulled you close, and I kissed you, my hand was rubbing your soaked pussy, and I slid a finger inside. You whimpered and said, "Mmmmm, Master, will you eat me, I want to feel your hot tongue, I want to give you my juice." "Whatever". I said. I ran my hands down your body, as I was running my hands down your body, I kissed you, and I left small bites. I slowly kneeled down, opened your wet, aroused pussy. I looked up, then I stood and went over to the wall and brought down a blindfold. I said, "I don't want you to see me licking you." You smiled. I tied the blindfold around your eyes, I waved my hand underneath, and I asked, "Did you see that?" "No, Master". "Good girl". I smacked you again. "That was for interrupting me." "Please forgive me Master. I just wanted to see you licking me." You said, as you relaxed. "Uh, huh, sure." I knelt back down again. I opened your lips, and licked around your aroused clit, and you nearly passed out. "Stand the hell up!" I ordered. "It looks like I'm going to have to lay you down and lick you." I said, I slowly unlocked the shackles that were around your wrists. I kissed each wrists, then I walked you over to the bed, that was waiting for us. I gently laid you down, and I opened your lips again, and I slowly licked your pussy. Your back arched and tears of joy rolled down your face. I ran my tongue around the outside of your slit, and underneath of your clit. It felt like it was getting ready to explode, and your hips jumped. I concentrated on liking you. You said, "Oh, oh, Master, yes, oh please, don't stop." I continued. I slowly put my finger inside of you. Your pussy muscles gripped my finger. "MMMMMMM" I moaned, as my own clit got hard, and I was ready to explode. I continued to lick you, and you said, "OOOOOOOO, Master, I'm ready to cum, oh please can I cum!?!?" "Mhmmm," I said. It didn't take you long, you arched your back, and you came so hard, that your cum exploded all over me, and the bed. After you came a few more times, I got on top of you, and I started to fuck you, and then I exploded. After I came a few more times, I got up and removed the blindfold, we kissed, and fell into blissful sleep......

No comments: