Monday, January 03, 2005

Ok, you have waited long enough darling....

Ok, you have waited long enough darling, here is your erotic story......

One day, I walked into this office building and I came across this unbelieveably, hot secretary. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. So, I walked up to her desk and introduced myself. "Hello, my name is Sammy, I'm here to see Mrs. Phillips." She looks up at me with those utterly sexy eyes and says, in her silkiest voice, "Well, she's not here, today. Would you like to leave a message?" I smiled broadly, and knew she was flirting with me. I said, in like voice, "ahem, uh, yes. My company is selling stethoscopes and I need your boss's approval. Can I get you to sign some papers for me?" She stood up, her hair, which was well past her shoulders, swung very seductively and her perfume was wafting it's way to me. She was wearing what appeared to be a cotton dress, but to my surprise, it was silk. She walked towards me and I started to move over to her couch. My breath quickened as I watched every step she took. When we finally sat down, her gentle hands "accidently" touched mine. I nearly jumped out of my seat. I knew I had to have been blushing, and I knew my eyes had to be popping out of their sockets, because she had the most firmest breasts that I've ever seen. She sat so close to me that I nearly fainted with desire. I kept clearing my throat, because I was slowly becoming aroused and she could tell something was wrong.

She read the paper and looked at me, at that point I smiled. She smiled back at me, and put her hand on my thigh. I slowly pulled away, but she squeezed my thigh. I gulped and said, "Uh, Uh ma'am, uh is it getting hot in here or is it me?" She looked at me with a pitiful look, which made my heart do somersaults. She said, as she was opening my shirt, "Here, let me cool you down, Sammy is it?" "Yes, ma'am, Sammy." "Tic, Tic you're so formal, please call me, Diana." I cleared my throat once again, and said, "Um, Diana, ah, is this the safest place to do this to be taking place, right now?

"I mean anyone can walk in on us and get the wrong idea." I said, nervously. "Not really, baby. I thought I would come closer to you, so you wouldn't get up and move away, and besides, everyone's gone to lunch and I've told security that you're here with me. So just relax, and maybe we can get to know each other a little better." So, we chatted for the rest of the day. She kept getting closer to me, and I had no place to go, So, I just let her come close. She was looking me deep into my eyes, and then we were kissing. We emerged from the kiss, panting and aroused. My hands were searching for the zipper on her dress, and she was unbuckling my pants. My shirt was already open my nipples were as erect as hers. We started to moan and encourage each other on. She laid back on the leather couch, and I laid on top of her. Our hips were moving in unison with each other. I felt her fingernails go up my back lightly and slowly. That encouraged me to move a little faster. I kissed her neck, her forehead, her lips and her ears, very lightly. She returned wih a light lick on my throat, along with a small passion mark. That sent me through the roof. I held on to her and dug my crotch into hers and she shouted lustfully and that encouraged me on. After many caresses, moans, kisses, nibbles, squeezes and shouts of each other's names, we exploded together............

No comments: