Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Welcome to my bedroom pt.3

Welcome to my bedroom. I see that you are dressed very sexily.

Hmmmm, come closer, do you want the light down a little bit more? Ok, there, it's a little softer. Wow, you look nice in your black teddy, garters, stocking with the seam up the back, mmmm, nice. Your hair looks very nice too, come closer I want to smell it.

MMMMM, it smells nice and fresh. Let me run my fingers through it, ohhh my, it's nice and soft. What a turn on! What's that? You want me to put on my toy, Henry? Oh, ok. Not a problem.......... ok, now what? LOL!


How about a nice, slow and romantic kiss? MMMMmmm, oh my, well, that was nice. Ahem, it seems that you have "waken" Henry up. Oh you want to tease me? Ok, I think I can handle that. Come closer, honey, I want to touch you, I want to feel your breasts, I like to pay attention to them, oh, you want me to caress them? Squeeze them? Lick them? May I pinch your nipples? Ok, I won't pinch them too hard. Can I touch your ass? Am I going too slow?


Am I going too fast? MMMMMM, your so soft. Come sit down on the bed, I want to lick you all over, I want to start with your neck. Don't worry, it won't be too wet or too sloppy, it will be nice and dry. Do you want me to lick you behind your ears? How about if I leave you a passion mark? Ok, there. Oh, did that arouse you? Good, I'm glad. MMMMMM, you smell so nice. What's that perfume you're wearing? Oh, me? Well, I'm wearing English Leather. Do you like it? MMMMMMMMM, I like how you rub my chest and my breasts. It makes my chest flush with heat. Not to mention, it makes my nipples stand out. They seem to want your attention, can they have it? OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, baby, I need to lay down, it feels so good when you do that. You want to lick my chest ok, go ahead. Whoops! be careful of "Henry" he wants to be inside of your pussy. Yes, "he" does, uh huh. Do you want to "sit" on my face? Sure, come on. Oh, you seem to have an opening in your teddy, MMMMMM, you smell sooo good. Come closer, I want to taste you, yummy! Let me open your pussy, ok, just relax. Ok, just take your time, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfmmfmmffmmmmmm, lick, lick, lick, damn your clit is hard, can I release the pressure? Ok. lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick. mmmmmmsmmmsmsmsfffffmmmmmmmmm, damn! Did that feel good? Would you like to "sit" on Henry? Ok, take it easy, baby. Just ease down on it. Damn, are you that relaxed? You took him, like you think, it's my dick. I like to see your hips work like they do, Oh, yeah, take it slow, ooooooooo, may I play with your hardened clit again? Ok, let my wet my finger first. I'm going to slowly rub it, does that feel good? I can see your nipples getting hard, can I pinch them again? MMMMMM, that feels so good. Are you getting ready to cum? Ok, I want you to say my name, when you do. I can feel you, cum on baby, cum on, yeah, cum on, oooooooooooooooooooooo..........

No comments: