Friday, January 28, 2005

Coming home from working all day.....

Coming home from working all day, I'm tired and I'm horny. I put my coat in the closet and I walked over to you. We kissed, and we went to the table to eat. After dinner, I decided to help you with the dishes, as we are standing side by side, I couldn't help but look at you. You seemed distracted with what you were doing. You weren't unhappy or angry. So, I moved up behind you and put my arms around you. I nuzzled your neck, and you sighed.

I could hear your breathing, you seemed so content. You said, "Can we wait until we go upstairs?" I said, "No, I want you now. I want to just make love to you, I want to show you how I feel about you." You said, "Ok, can we finish the dishes?" "Sure, not a problem." I said, as I kissed the back of your neck. You sighed very loudly.


After the dishes were washed, dried, and put away, we went to the living room and sat down on the couch. We looked into each others eyes, and smiled. I said, "I love you, honey, I just want to show you how I feel." You looked at me very sweetly, and we kissed. Our hands touched each other's breasts, careesed each others legs and found themselves in the crotch of each other's jeans. After you unbuttoning my shirt and loosening my tie, you started stroking my chest and my nipples came alive. My hand went under your blouse and squeezed your breasts.


Our lips, were locked in a deep, sensual kiss. Our passion was gradually building. When we came out of our kiss, we were panting and breathless, and we looked into each other's eyes. I pulled off your blouse and your bra. Your breast came alive with deisire. I ran my tongue down your neck and I decided to nibble on your ears. You moaned very quietly, and arched your back, so I could go further. We couldn't sit up for too long, because my shirt was off, and your jeans were unfastened. I licked underneath of your breasts, and I ran my tongue down onto the top of your clit, you said, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss, baby!" I breathed very gently on you and it "rose" to the occasion. Your hands were in my hair and you were guiding me closer to you. I took your hands and put them down by your side. I wet my middle finger, and lightly rubbed your pussy lips, and you sighed. I smiled, as I opened your lips, and licked you slowly around your clit. You kept moving because you wanted me to relieve it, (you're not getting off that easy, sorry). I held onto your hips, and held my hands there until you stopped moving.

You whimpered and said, "Baby, you have me so ready, why are you teasing me?" I said, "Because, I want you to feel what I'm doing to you" And I licked you, unexpectedly, and you jumped just a bit.

I put my middle finger inside of your pussy, very, very, very, slowly and your hair tilted back. You gasped and then you sighed. I was smiling my wicked evil smile. With the other hand, I opened your lips so I could lick you again. You said, "Oh, yeah, baby, please just screw me, please!" I said, as I breathed hot air on your wet clit, "ok, I will!" You relaxed a little more. I slowly pushed my finger in and slowly pulled it out. My tongue was slowly caressing your clit and you were urging me to continue.

Your hips were slowly and moving, and with each lick you were moaning louder. Then you put your hands in my hair, and I just continued on. You were calling my name, and I could tell you were about to cum. You held your breath and in a few minutes, you came............

No comments: