Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

I walked into our bedroom, one night and everything was in red and black. You were lying in bed with nothing but a black thong on. I dropped both my briefcase, and my mouth. You had a "come hither" look on your face. Your long hair was still a bit moist from the shower. The entire room was decorated with vanilla candles, which were lit and jasmine incenses were lit as well. The window was open and a brief cool breeze was gently coming in.

I watched you as you got out of bed, and you walked over to me. You kissed me, and slid your hands down around to my ass, and gave it a light rub and squeeze. When we came out of our kiss, I was stunned and speechless. I could feel myself becoming wet and hard. I looked at you and you said, "Oh, do you want more?" All I could do was nod slowly.

You took me by the hand and brought me over to the bed. I was still speechess. I sat down, but you said, "No, stand up." I obeyed! You took my suit jacket off, and then you started to remove my tie. You looked at me and asked, "Is everything ok?" I said, after clearing my throat, "ahem, cough, y-yeah, I'm fine." And you continued. you took my tie off and laid it on the dresser. Then you started to remove my shirt, and then you went down to my belt buckle. I could feel myself getting harder by the minute. Your perfume, the entire scenery was driving me crazy with desire.

I could tell you were aroused also, because your nipples were sticking out.
I reached out to rub the palms of my hands on them, and you moaned and sighed. "No, honey, tonight's your night". I looked at you again, this time I had a big grin on my face. I put my hands down and let you do what you wanted. When you finally got down to my pants, I knew that I was erect!

You put your hands in the opening of my boxers, and you put you hand on my erect cock, I jumped because of the sudden touch. "OOOOOOOO baby, is that for me?" You asked. I cleared my throat again, and said, "Yeah, it is!" We both laughed. You pulled my boxers down and said, "Yummy!" You bent down and opened my lips and licked it. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words wouldn't come. I closed my eyes and my mouth.

Oh, the licking was heavenly! You put your hands on my ass and held me closer, and you slowly licked me. My body started trembling and I flushed hot and then cold, and then hot again. I put my hands behind your head, I didn't want you to move at all. I started to moan and then a groan wasn't far behind. I could feel my pre-cum starting to flow in my shaft.

You moved me back to the bed and you laid me down. I looked at you, but I still couldn't say anything. You said, "Oh, don't worry baby, you'll get some of me when I'm done!" I smiled even wider. I moved further up the bed, my erection was still there! I opened my legs and you opened up my lips again. My head went back and my eyes closed again. The soft cotton sheets felt soooooooo gooooood....... You slowly sucked me, and you started moving your head up and down. "OOOOHHH Baby, Oh yeah!

With several slow licks I felt close to cumming, and you slowly removed your fingers, but the licking never ceased. I moved against your tongue, and I could feel myself cumming to my peak, and you breathed hot breath on my clit, and I arched my back. I couldn't resist holding your head still, you were driving me crazy! My body was covered in sweat, my breathing was fast and deep, and I was calling your name! My dick was throbbing and I stopped for a moment and then the waves came over me, and I exploded!

After I finished cumming and my body stopped shuddering, you laid on top of me. I could feel the wonderful shocks of orgams flow over me! You held me close...... After a while, we were lying together in bed, and I rolled over on top of you, I started to kiss you on your neck, you still smelled good, I licked you on your neck, and I nibbled your ear. You sighed and relaxed. We kissed slowly and very teasingly, I looked into your eyes, and you looked into mine. I smiled and you smiled back. I asked, "Now what would you like for me, to do to you?" You said, "Surprise me!" I smiled and said, "Ok, I will!" I got out of bed, and I looked at your breast, your nipples were still erect, so I reached out and pinched it, and you moaned. I reached into my table drawer, and I pulled out my toy. You looked at it, then you looked at me. I said, "What? You told me to surprise you." You said, "yes, baby,mmmmmmmmm, I can hardly wait for you to screw me with it." I smiled again, and this time I giggled very wickedly. slipped it on, and I got in bed. I untied your thong and put it to the side. I opened your legs, and I opened your pussy, it was still wet!

I put my head down and I licked your pussy, it was so sweet. You moaned, and then you came, you said, "Are you done?" I looked at you and said, "No, I've just begun!" I put a condom on, and put some lube on it, too........ I said, "Get on your knees, now!" and you moved very quickly. I said, "Good girl, now I want you to relax, this is going to feel good." I slowly rubbed your ass, and I bent down to kiss, licked and bit it, and your pussy got wet all over again. I slid my finger in and it was still hot. I could feel my clit getting hard again. I took my dick and slowly rubbed your clit, and you gasped from the sensation. I could feel your body getting hot, and my body flushed as well. I put the head of my dick at the opening of your pussy lips and I rubbed them as well. You said, "MMMMMMMMMMMM, that feels soooooo gooooooodddddd, please don't stop!" I said, "Oh, I won't believe it, it only gets better". I slid the head of my dick very slowly inside and I heard you slowly breathe in. I rubbed your ass and said, "Just relax, baby, I'll make it feel soooooooo gooooddd for you." You said, "Oh, I just know you will." I held on to your hips and I slowly moved my hips back and forth, nice and slow. I bent just a bit, and reached for your breasts and I squeezed them. You groaned loudly, and said, "Yes, baby they're yours, go ahead play with them." I lick the palm of my hand and I rubbed them on your nipples and they got even harder. My hips never stopped moving, and you were moving against my dick, and your pussy was "sucking" it. You tried to sit up, but I said, "I'll stop if you do". And you eased back down. My hands went around your hips and I held you still. You moaned a little louder and said, "OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, Damn, you feel soooooooo gooooood!" I licked my middle finger and I rubbed your hardened clit, and you said, "Oh baby, yes, rub it, rub it." I slowly rubbed it, as my hips kept moving. I was becoming aroused again and I was ready to pop, but I held on. I was screwing you so tight, and you said," O-O-O-O-O baby, I'm getting ready to cum!" I said, in a lustful voice, "Ok, baby, cum!" You slammed against me, and you cried, yelled and kept rocking your juices were all over me, but I didn't care. When you were spent, I slid my dick out of you, and you laid down slowly. I wanted to eat some more, so I rolled you around and I opened your pussy lips and licked your clit, and you "popped" one more time! I laid down next to you and said, "Happy Valentines Day" and you looked at me and said, "Happy Valentines Day, to you, too!"


No comments: