Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Thank you for the dance, darling.........

After dinner we decided to listen to some music. I walked over to the CD player, and I chose a slow jazz tune. As the music started playing, I walked over to you, and I stood there waiting. You looked up at me and you got up.

I took your hand and we walked into the living room. We put our arms loosely around each other. My hands rested on your ass, and your hands were on my shoulders. My face nestled in your fragrant hair, and you put your head on my shoulder. I kissed your ear, and you shook. You kissed and licked my neck. Our legs folded into each other, and we slowly moved to the rhythm of the music. My hands slowly rose underneath of your blouse and stroked your soft skin. I felt the goose pimples rise underneath of my touch, and you sighed. You put your hands under my jeans and put them on my bare skin. I could feel myself getting hard. Your perfume smelled sooo good, it seems as though I never goes away, no matter how long you have it on. You took your hands down from my shoulders and rubbed my chest, I could feel my nipples becoming hard.

I moved from your hair, and I looked at you, you looked down. I removed my hands from under your blouse, I lifted your head, and I searched for your eyes. You looked at me, and we both smiled. We moved towards each other and then we kissed. Our arousal was slowly building. We came out of our kiss, and we were slightly breathless, and I could see the desire in your eyes. I placed my hands around your face and I slowly moved to kiss you, you moved your head back in a playful tease. I looked at you and smiled again. I moved back to you and this time you accepted my invitation. I kissed you, and you had a sudden shock from the feel of my tongue. You let out a moan, and a gasp of breath.


The music played on..... my hands went from around your head and slowly went down your back, gently caressing you. You slowly melted into my legs. You whispered in my ear, "Would you like to continue this dance upstairs?" I said, "No, let's continue it here." We moved away from each other, and laid down on the blankets and pillows. We laid down next to each other. I rose up, looked into your eyes. I bent down to kiss you again. You kissed me deeply and slowly. We came out of our kiss even more aroused...... I gently removed your blouse, and you unbuttoned my shirt. We stroked each other's chest. I could see that you were enjoying the feelings that were going through your body. I bent down and kissed and licked your neck. I ran my tongue down across your chest, and in between your breasts. I licked your breasts and licked your nipples. I blew hot air on your nipple and they "rose" to the occaison.

I lifted your breasts and I licked underneath of them, and I felt their heaviness. I smiled at you and you smiled back. I squeezed them gently, and you said, "sssssssssss mmmmmmmmm, baby, that feels sooooo goood". I didn't say anything. I let them fall back where they were. I ran my hand slowly down your stomach, and I moved down. I lifted your leg, and I licked it, and I gently bit it, and slowly sucked it. "MMMMMMMMMM, honey, ooooooo that feels soooo goood." I still didn't say anything, and the music played on...... I slowly put your leg down, and I rubbed your thighs very slowly, and I rubbed my fingers across your clit. You jumped from my sudden touch. I looked at you and smiled again. You said, "MMMMMMM, that feels good, aren't you going to say anything?" I shook my head 'no'. I leaned down and kissed the top of your clit and your legs slowy came open.

I got down between your legs, and I opened your lips....... I slowly licked you, and you were soooooo wet. Your clit was hard and waiting to be relieved. I pushed my nose on it, and you moaned again. I licked your pussy very slowly, and your cum came out slowly, and you were getting very, very hot. I wet my finger, and slid it in your box, nice and slowwwwwww. "ooooooo, baby, that feeelsss sooooo goooodddd." I licked your clit like it was a popcicle, nice and slow. Then I breathed hot air on it, and your pussy became even wetter and your clit even harder.

"Baby, I want you to eat me, like you did the first time, please baby stop teasing me." I looked at you and smiled and nodded my head. I pushed back the "hood" of your clit, and began my feast. You moaned, sighed, wept, and moved your hips to my ministrations. My finger never left it's nest, and you were hold my hand in place. I ran my tongue underneath of your clit and that drove you wild! "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, darling, yesssssssssssssss, nnnnnnnnnnn, yes, baby, do it, screw me, please just screw me!" I slowly removed my finger from your hot box, and opened your pussy lips even wider. I ran my tongue down to the opening of your hole, and slowly moved it, and then licked you. My mouth covered your clit, which was hard and ready to pop...... The music played on...... I licked you, and you moved against me tongue, I could tell you were ready to "pop". Your hands went into my hair and I just kept licking. You moved a couple more times and then you came............ Your juices covered my chin and my mouth. I rose up and kissed you and said, "Thank you for the dance, darling...............

No comments: