Friday, February 04, 2005

Sitting in the bar by myself....

I was sitting in the bar by myself, I was feeling tired, horny, and all I wanted to do was drink, get some pussy and go home. I tapped on the bar, and the bartender put a drink down in front of me.

I thanked her, paid her and she left me alone. I got my drink from the bar and went to a table, so I could sit down and smoke my cigar in peace. As I lit one, I blew the smoke out and relaxed.

I was thinking about taking off my leather jacket, when this woman came out of the back room, the music started playing and she started dancing. I relaxed and didn't take my jacket off, and that was because of her sudden appearance. She was very hot, she had long dark hair, long sexy legs. She was wearing black champaigne shoes, and stockings with the seams up the back of the legs. My mouth opened slightly and no sound came out.

She saw me sitting at my table, and she came over to me. She sat down on my lap, and leaned closer to me. I looked down and saw how big her tits were. I moved closer as she whispered in my ear. She said, " Would you like to have a lap dance?" I said, "Sure!" She said, "Ok, are you ready?" I said, nervously, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah!" She slid slowly off of my lap, and she put her hand on the inside of my thigh as she was getting up. I smiled at her and she gave me a flirtatious wink.

She went over to the dance pole and wrapped her leg around it, and then the music got hot. As she started her routine, My eyes had gotten bigger by each move. Then she came over to me, and opened my legs, and she rubbed her ass on my crotch. I knew my pussy and jeans had to be soaking wet, and I knew if I touched her, I'd be thrown out. So she moved away from me, and started to take off what clothes she did have on. She took everything off, the only thing she left on was the g-string, stockings and shoes. I had to put my hands on my lap.

Her tits shook, and bounced. My eyes didn't know what it wanted to look at! I was so horny, I couldn't keep still ! She straddled my leg and rubbed that hot pussy down the top part of my thigh, my mouth opened wider, and my eyebrows furrowed.
She was like a flame! She would move her breasts with her hands, and just shake them like they were balloons! She brought one closer to my mouth, I had to move my head back and I closed my mouth quickly! But she just moved closer and she rubbed her breasts and nipples on my face. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

I was sweating and I was getting real hot, She came closer to me and rubbed the sweat off of my face with her hair. I wanted to get out of the chair, and take her behind the back and screw the shit out of her! But I sat still. So, she kept her torturous dance going. I hadn't noticed that my cigar had gone out, I reached for my drink and I drank it straight down. Before I could swallow it, she gently put her hand under my chin and guided it to her mouth, and drank some of the whiskey that was in it. When she was done, she gave me a kiss, and I almost hopped out of my seat. She winked at me. As the music was dying down, she disappeared behind the wall and she motioned with her hand that she wanted me to come and join her. I looked to the bar at the bartender, and she waved me on.

I didn't waste a minute! I got up, and went to the back. She was waiting for me on the bed. I smiled and took my leather jacket off, and put it on the chair that was beside the bed. I was taking my jeans off, when she got up and came over to me, and said, "Awwwwwww, did I get you hot! Here let me help you with those jeans." I just stood there as she unbuckled and unfastened my jeans and unbuttoned my shirt. I couldn't take it any more and I just pushed her onto the bed and just threw my clothes onto the floor.

I climbed onto the bed, and we started humping each other like rabbits......



No comments: