Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Entering my training chamber.......

I am entering my training chamber that I have used to release my immense anger. I am giving my attendant my wiping cloth and giving her permission to leave me, I don't want her to get in the middle of my anger.


She sees the expression on my face, she bows quickly and leaves the room. I remove my shirt and the sweat is already beginning to fall. I go over to my rack and choose the sharpest sword there is. I slowly walk over to the practicing dummy and I say a brief prayer to my goddess, and then I begin.

I am looking at the knave, that has come between me and my queen, and all I can see is red. I take one long swipe at the dummy, and the stuffing is flying out everywhere. I ram the dummy will full force and my sword goes completely through. I let out the real evil laugh, and then madness takes over. I rip my sword out, and I stick it into the soft floor, and I go and get my mace. I take it's handle and I swing it over my head. The ball and spikes are looking very dangerous, but I don't care. I throw it at the standing target and it hits exactly where I want it to, more stuffing falls out, I laugh even louder and anger like a flood runs through me. I go to my wall and get my bow and arrow, I stand tall and I am at the target. Everytime I release an arrow that is dipped in some poison that my wizard had brewed has cause some of my anger to be released. Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Is the sound that my arrow makes everytime it hits the bulls eye, one of the arrows even split one in half, more manical laughter. I can feel the anger beginning to subside and I am covered with sweat. I snap my fingers and a new target appears. Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Zing! (whoops! missed, growl!), Plunk! Plunk! Plunk! Split! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! I split another arrow!

My anger is slowly going away, and I'm beginning to feel a little better. But I need my ax to release the last bit of anger. So, I go over to the wall and I bring down my battle ax. I snap my fingers and a new practice dummy appears, I walk ove calmly and I see the knaves face again, I raise my double sided ax and I swing, this time feathers fly all over! I let out a triumphant war cry, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to the chair that is there, and I reach for the goblet of water, I take a drink and I snap my fingers again, and my objects of war are back where I put them. The only thing that it still in its place is my sword. So I go back to retrieve it, and put it back on my side. I summon my attendant, she come back into my training room, hands me my wiping cloth. It is soaked, I wring it out, and a rose appears on the floor. I reach down and retrieve it, and give it to my attendant. She curtsies and smiles. Then I leave from my training room, and go back inside of my castle.........

No comments: