Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hello and welcome to my bedroom.....

Hello, and welcome to my bedroom......

Please make yourself comfortable, just put your things on that chair right there and just lie down. Now, how can I pleasure you?
Hm?

Would a nice massage feel nice, would a nice bath be even better? No? ok, well let me undress you, here let me remove your blouse. Hmm, you have nice soft skin, did you know that? Your perfume smells as sweet as you are. Your hair is so pretty and its soft. Here let me help you with your bra, What? your not wearing one?

Well, ok. Your breasts are nice and soft and oh ,my look at that, a little tattoo. C'mere honey, you are really turning me on. I'll move your hair so I can kiss you on your neck and then behind your ear.

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, mmmm, your lips are so sweet, and you have the prettiest eyes. Would you like me to kiss your ears, how about if I run my tongue on the edge of them? Did you like that? Ok, that's fine.

Ok, now let's lie down and continue the seduction. Here, let's remove your shoes, are your feet ticklish? Yes? Tickle, tickle, ok, I'll stop. Now let's remove those sexy jeans that you have on.

Ok, I'll put them over here with the rest of your clothes. Oh my, do you shave? You look nice. And what nice garters and stockings, tell me how did you get your jeans on without messing them up? A long story you say? Well, that's ok, you don't have to tell me.

MMMMMMMM, nice and soft......... hair that you have, does it feel good when I touch you like that? Ok, just let me know so I can make you feel good. Oh me? Don't worry, I'll be ok.


C'mon baby, just relax. Open your legs so I can taste you. MMMMMMM, so sweet! How many fingers can I put in? One, two? ok, whatever you want! Ok, here goes. "gasp"! mmmmmmm, you are so tight, soft and hot ! Go ahead, baby, get off, give me your cum, c'mon, baby, yes honey, ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!

Would you want me to jiggle my fingers, how about if I wiggle them? Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, yesssssssss, c'mon baby, I can feel you getting ready to erupt! Here I'll hold you as you cum. Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss, Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. How was that baby? Do you want me to lick you? Ok, honey, open up and just enjoy the ride. Now I want you to call my name when you cum, ok?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfmfmfmffmmmmmm, you're so sweet, baby, ok, I won't move until you're done. mmmmm, lick, lick, suck, lick, (breathing warm air on your clit, baby). mmmmfmfmfmmfffmmmm! Oh my, how was that? Was that satisfying to you? Ok, I'll just hold you and be quiet...... Kiss.

No comments: