Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello and welcome to my bedroom pt 2.

Hello and welcome to my bedroom pt. 2. I hope that you enjoy this story!

After having an intensly heated argument, we both went to our separate parts of the house. I was cleaning the upstairs, picking up socks, clothes, paper and pillows. I heard you downstairs cleaning the kitchen, dusting, and ironing the clothes. I also heard you running the vacuum cleaner. After you were done, I heard you sit down and turn on the t.v. After I was finished cleaning myself, I sat at my desk, and started to work on my computer. After I finished, I laid down for a nap. After a while, I felt something wonderful between my legs.... it was you between my legs, giving me the best head ever! After cumming, I was still horney. You came to me, your lips were covered with my cum. We gave each other a French kiss. My clit was still "standing". You were stroking me slowly, and licking me. I said to you, "Honey, come and sit on it!" You got on top of me. I pulled back the "hood" of my clit, and you opened your pussy lips. When you sat on me, the heat and wetness from you nearly made me faint.

We moaned and sucked in our breath from the sensation. We started to moan and rubbed our pussies on each other. I reached up an squeezed your breast, and I wet my middle finger, and stroked your clit. I felt your wetness running in between my lips. We were screwing each other passionately. I had to hold on to you tight, as you started to cum.

After a few minutes and a little playing around, you started to breathe deep. You put your hands underneath of me, and then you called out to me, "Oh baby, mmmmmmmm, don't stop honey, shit! That feels so good, honey." "I'm (pant) right there,mmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, mmmmmm, with you baby, damn! Oh goddddddddd!!!!!!! " I said, while slowly moving my hips. I felt your pussy "squeeze" my clit, "Yeah, baby" I said as I clenched my ass. We kept urging each other on and then with a shout and a moan both of us came............

No comments: