Friday, January 14, 2005

Hello there, yes, here's another scorcher.....


After my triumphant return from battle, I'm riding my horse, wearing my knights armor, stained with the blood of my enemy. My fair lady's fragrant hair ribbon is safely tucked into the inner linkings of my leather and chain mail, that is underneath the breast plate of my armor.

I am entering my camp, that is just outside of my lady's castle. My squire waits for me patiently, But I can't. So, I jump down off of my horse, all sense of reason is slowly burning away from me, as thoughts of my lady's soft, sweet body are filling my brain.

After a bath, and a change of clothing, I headed out to my lady's castle. I searched the land over for the proper flower for her, but there is none. So, I grasped a nice, firm and juicy strawberry. I bundled it up in some wrappings. I called out for my horse, and I headed on my way to see my lady.

Of course, I had my attendant run ahead of me to alert my lady's hand maiden of my eventual arrival. As I approached my lady's castle, I can see her, my angel, waiting for me at a far distance. In my lust, I press my horse to go faster, for she should not wait any longer. My thoughts are becoming more and more inflamed with her voluptuous body. I can see how the gossamer fabric is clinging to her maiden form. I also see how her black hair is flowing in the warm summer breeze. All of my senses are becoming more acute, my breathing is more labored, and I can't wait any longer.

The perfume that still clings to her hair ribbon, is causing the building heat in my nether (crotch) regions to escalate. I can feel the growing readiness. After an eternity has past, I jumped down from my horse, and I ran to my lady. When I reached her, i kneeled at her feet. As she came closer, I reached into my wrappings and produced the fruit of my passion and humbly gave it to her. She reaches out her beautiful angelic hand. With my head bowed, my heart pounding, my breathing deepened, my nether regions aching, I wait patiently for her response. She comes to me, I'm waiting for her, shaking with desire. She places her soft, sweet smelling hand on my head. I almost faint with the growing passion. She moves closer to me and lifts my head to kiss me. Our lips touch lightly and the flame of my passion grows stronger for her, and my breathing is short and quick. I let out a small cry, because of the sweetness of that kiss made me swoon. After our kiss, she presses my face into her soft breasts, oh heavens, a most wonderful smell! The smell of fresh jasmine. I can see the desire in her eyes, the pleading to be reduced to a mass of jelly. I smile my most devilish of smiles. I begin to rise, and I pick her up, but the desire is too great.

As I carried my lady a few paces, I heard a slight, "ahem" I stopped in my tracks and was directed over to a table that was set up by my lady's hand maiden. I also notice, that there, on a mound of soft green grass, lies a large blanket. But I go over to the table and gently put her in her chair. I kneel down once again; to kiss her lips and then her hand. I nip it, sending shock waves between the two of us, and she lifts my head to give me a hot kiss with her tongue, in my mouth. We come out of our kiss panting and moaning, but hunger for food is greater!

We were eating our meal, and while we were doing that, we were flirting so outrageously, that my attendant, and her hand maiden were blushing. Apparently, my lady tired of such games, for she suddenly rose out of her seat, and came over to me. I put down the goblet of wine, and I rose to meet her. She took my rough, calloused hand into hers, and leads us over to the high, fresh mound of grass.

We came to each other, both of us trembling with desire, our arms encircled each other, in a soft, comfortable embrace. We looked into each other's eyes, I could see your desire, and you could see mine. I bent down and I slowly lifted up the gossamer hems the graced your feet. I kissed it. I had to resist the urge to rip it off. I had to maintain your modesty. Your body was soft to the touch, I felt your soft silky skin. It felt like I was caressing the petal of a rose. I touched the nipple of your heavenly breast, and you almost passed out. You slowly untied my leather and chain mail. It seemed to just melt at your very touch. You placed your hand on my chest and rubbed it lightly. My nipples stood at attention, and they were ready for your attention. You put your mouth on one of them, and all I could do is say, "Aye, 'tis yours, take it!" We finished undressing each other, and melted onto the blanket. We were intertwined in each other limbs, we didn't notice the sun going down, nor did we notice; your hand maiden or my attendant, making a fire for us. Our hands were all over each other's bodes. You pushed my back into the blanket and kissed me from head to toe. Your hands encircled my breasts and your head was between my legs. I felt your mouth sucking me and I could feel my member getting hard.

It was so wonderful what you were doing to me, all I could do is just let you have your way. I could feel myself gettin ready to cum, and you stopped. I sat up, and you saucy little she-devil, was laughing. I bade you to continue, and you told me, "Nay, I shall not, you will pleasure me now!" At that point, I rose up, and proceeded to lick you, and you sighed and purred with delight. I got between your legs and opened them up. You gave a look and I said, "Nay, you will give me my pleasure, and I will give you yours!" You submitted to me. our bodies and pussies rubbed each other, and the sweat the both of us had generated covered us, as we reached our peak. We both exploded, and we called each other's name with great joy!

You still needed me, and I went down between your legs and licked you. Your back arched, your hair was scattered all over the pillow. You called to me again, as you came once more!

No comments: