Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hello, here's another fantasy.....

Hello, here's another fantasy.......


......"Jenny had the blankets and pillows thrown on the floor, in front of the fireplace. I stopped midway into the living room and had a big smile on my face...... I sat down on the floor next to her and she started to unbutton my shirt buttons and I put her hands off of my shirt, and put them around me. I put my arms around her and we looked into each other's eyes. The desire to kiss her was starting to become overwhelming...... I leaned forward to her for a kiss and she accepted it, willingly..... When our lips met, I felt a surge of lust and desire flow through me. My hand went into her hair and caressed her head.... I felt her relax and our kiss deepened..... After our kiss, we couldn't resist each other any longer...... We took off each other's clothes and kissed each other's bodies as they were becoming naked..... We melted onto the floor, onto the pillows and blankets...... It was like making love for the first time.... The insistant touches, the moans, the urgings and giving ins..... Our bodies glistened with sweat, we smelled of perfume, cologne and sex...... Our breathing was punctuated with joyous encourages, and estatic rushes of pleads of more........ Passions became stronger and gasps were becoming more hard..... We rolled around on the floor like two children wrestling around.... After a while, we stopped only for a few minutes. The smell of Jenny's hair was bewitching me... I could feel my arousal coming back again. It felt like the swelling of the ocean on a warm summer's day. I pulled Jenny closer to me and I started to kiss her body. I started at her neck and continued down to her breasts. I licked her nipples and she was becoming aroused again. I ran my tongue down her body....... I kissed her arms and hands, and licked and sucked her fingers.... I kissed her hips and the insides of her thighs..... She was trembling and breathing heavily, then she opened her legs for me, so I could pay homage to her hot pusssssss...... I separated her lips and I licked the inside of her labia...... I could taste her sweetness, I breathed in her natural perfume and it made me even more aroused..... I put my finger in my mouth and wet my finger, I slid it into her pussssss.....I watched as her head fell over to the side in ecstasy. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing around my finger....The pulsating feelings were making me more aroused. I could feel my fingers burning from the heat of her box. "You're burning me baby, you're making me want to fuck you even more, baby. Do you want me to fuck you baby?" I said, with dark lust, as I was plunging deeper and harder into her box. Jenny breathed in deep and I could feel her shudder...... She grabbed my hand and started fucking it like it was the head of my dick.... I had to let her have her way. She was shaking and sweating, and I could feel her pussy juices start to slide down my arm..... She yelled in a final orgasm and finally rested.... I slowly took my hand out of her puss, She shuddered and "came" again.......

No comments: