Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Tight fuck



It was after dinner one evening, and we were just having coffee. We went into the living room to watch t.v. I sat down in my reclining chair.

You decided to come and sit with me. You sat down right on my crotch. That sent erotic feelings up and down my legs, not to mention, it set my crotch on fire. I let out a moan and we started kissing. After our French kisses, we were breathing deeply and we were completely aroused.

Our nipples were erect and our hands were on each other's breasts. We continued our necking. My lips and tongue ran themselves on your neck, and you moaned. That encouraged me to caress your nipples with the palms of my hands.

You said, in a seductive voice, "Shall we continue this upstairs, hon?" I said, "Ahem" Clearing my throat and shaking my head, "Sure, let's go baby." You took me by the hand and lead me up the stairs. I watched as your ass twitched and wiggled. I had to reach out and touch it. It was nice and firm, yet soft and pliable. You stopped, turned around and kissed me again. When we finally made it upstairs to our bedroom, we were all over each other.

My hands were intertwined in your long beautiful hair, and I was stroking your neck with my tongue and fingers. I could hear your breath quicken, along with deep moans of delight, coming from your throat and mouth.

Your hands were undoing my belt, pants and shirt. Your one hand, found its way into my underwear and it found my pecker, which was swollen and I was hard and waiting for you. I stuck my tongue into your mouth to distract you. My hands went from your breasts, in which I successfully made aroused, and your nipples were hardened to attention. So, I pinched one, and you nearly fainted with ecstasy. I guided you in time, to lay you down on the bedspread. Your body spray and my English Leather, were driving us both to distraction.

After we both undressed each other, my mouth was on your breasts and I was licking your nipples. Your hands were in my hair and your breathing was coming deeper and deeper with desire, you kept asking me to lick your pussy. I just turned you around and started nibbling and kissing your back, until I got to your lower back and ass.

I gently nipped your ass and I could smell your intoxicating scent. I pried your legs open, and stuck my finger into your hot and drenched pussy. It slid in so easy. My finger felt like it had gone into molten lava. I almost passed out, because of it's heat and silky softness.

Your panted, moaned and called my name out. You were shivering like a leaf on a cold, windy, March afternoon. Our bodies were covered in sweat and the smells of our pussy's filled our bedroom. Our breathing was strained and labored.

Your were pleading with me to fuck you. Since, I'm not one to deny a woman's request, I turned you around, gently pushed you to the top of the bed, and began my feast. I gently kissed, bit and left a passion mark on your neck (I guess you'll have to wear a turtleneck, sorry). Then I paid homage to the both of your titties, by rubbing my face and my eye lashes across them, and your nipples. I left twin passion marks on them as well. Then I ran my tongue down your stomach, to your thighs. I licked them, until you begging me to fuck you. I decided to tease you a bit more. I nibbled on your thighs and I could see out of the corner of my eyes, that your pussy was overflowing and your scent was driving me mad.

So, I ran my tongue underneath of your knees and you chuckled, but was so aroused, that you couldn't stop to enjoy the sensation. Then I came to your calves and nibbled on them. You just sat up a bit and said, "Would you please stop teasing me!" But all I did was reach up and pinch your nipple; you passed out from the sudden shock of desire that ran through you like a shot. I tickled your feet and you woke up suddenly. This time, you really were aroused, because I saw your clit stand out. It was standing there like it was saying,"Come and get me, lover!" So, since I'm a merciful lover, I slowly put down your sexy legs, and I decended upon your pussy. I spread your lips, and I licked your vagina first, and you moaned loudly. Then, I stuck my tongue in and licked your juices out, and you moved your hips, sucked in your breath, then you released it with a whimper and groan. I licked your clit lightly, and you pushed my head closer. I shook my head free of your hands, and nipped your finger. You slapped me and I said, "oh, you like to play rough do you?" And you laughed and said, "Well, stop teasing me, you're driving me crazy!" I said, with a smile on my face, "Oh, is that what I'm doing? Tic, Tic, I'm sorry honey, I'll just concentrate on fucking you then." I kissed your clit and you fell backward onto your hair and pillow. It gave you a bewitching look, which mesmerized me for just an instant.

So, I put my head back down and I started to gently suck and lick your clit. You sighed and squealed with delight. You kept pushing my head down, I took my finger out of your pussy lips and grabbed your hands and held them down. I lifted up my head, but not before I ran my tongue from your hot 'n' juicy candy, and up to your love button. I cleared my throat and said, "Do you want me to suck you or not?!" You said excitedly, "I-I-I do, but you're driving me crazy, babe." "A little patience, please; you'll be exploding all over the place." I said, as I kissed your quivering thighs. So, I resumed sucking and licking you. And, you relaxed and began enjoying yourself. I flicked my tongue on your clit and you started to pump your hips in unison to my ministrations.

Your breathing and moans were becoming greater and greater. I could feel you clit beoming harder and harder. I licked and sucked in alternat moves. Your juices were flowing down my chin and chest. I could "feel" you getting ready to cum, and you pleaded with me not to stop..... and I didn't. Your breathing was becoming shallow and labored and then, like the waves of the ocean, you came with such a force, that I came with you. After you finished cumming, I pulled the covers back and laid beside you............

No comments: