Saturday, December 04, 2004

I will be posting some of my erotic stories....

..... I came home one night after a hard day at work.... you greeted me at the door in your black silk robe. I didn't take my eyes off of you, in fact, I couldn't! Your breasts were full with arousal and your nipples were erect. I could smell your pussy as I closed the door. The house was dark and was lit only by candle light. the smell of broiled steak filled the air. i looked at you as you came closer to me.. You took my coat off and put it on the rack. You came closer to me and unbuckled my pants. You slid your hand down inside and you started stroking me....After my breathing had subsided and I regained some strength, I pulled you close to me, and we engaged in a hot kiss...... Our tongues caressed each other slowly and my hands were on your buttocks pulling you close...... We had to come out of our kiss, so we could eat dinner... After eating you came over to me and took my glass of wine out of my hand and led me upstairs....

You took me into our bedroom and started to undress me..... You unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, you ran your warm hands across my nipples and they stood at attention..... Your hands slowwwwllllllyyyy went down to my pants again and pulled me into the bathroom, where a warm to hot bath awaited me.... After seductively unbuckeling my belt and sliding down my pants, you put your hand inside of my boxers and began stroking me, if felt so good that I almost fell back.... after coming a second time..... My pants were off as well as my boxers and socks..... You helped me into the water and lit the various size candles along with the strawberry scented incense..... I sat down in the water and relaxed again..... You washed me gently and when you got to my crotch, you smiled, devilishly, slowly kissed me...... After cumming a third time.... The water was going into the drain....you helped me out of the bathtub and you dried me off..... You slowly extinguished each candle so that the burnt smell filled the bathroom and our room.... you guided me to our bed that was lovingly made, you brought me to the side of the bed and I stood there waiting for your next move...... the smell of the burnt candle wax aroused me again...... You saw that my cock was sticking up and said, "My goodness we'll have to take care of that again, huh?" I smiled, as I looked at you, as you parted my lips again and took my aroused meat in your mouth.... after cumming a fouth time....You pulled my toy and buckled it on me.... I hadn't cum completely and was still aroused, and you knew it.... I as still shaking from the intensity of the last "pop"..... You stroked my stomach and I could feel myself flush and cum slid down my thighs as my breathing was becoming slowly labored and deepened as I felt you slowly pull on my dick.... you guided me to the bed and moved me to the center of the bed..... You climbed up to the top and straddled my face..... I opened your lips and I saw your head go back..... after you came, your juices were sliding down my face, but you stopped and moved down, and sat on my dick..... You rose slowly and I could feel your vaginal muscles "gripping" it and, squeezing it, and you whimpered and sobbed with pleasure.... I said, "do you want to come, baby?" You opened your eyes slowly and I could tell you were ready to "pop"...... You smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask." So, you slid my dick out of you, and when you did that, you pulled my dick so I could shutter again... and I did!

You laid down on top of me..... you rubbed your breasts on my face, I could smell you perfume and it just heightened my arousal.... We kissed again, this time our tongues were slower in their dance.... I slowly laid you on your back and I proceded to kiss and lick you from top to bottom. I got on my knees and opened your legs..... My dick was still wet from you and I guided it slowly inside of you...... After you came a second time, you slid your nails down my back, and when you did that I slowly plunged my dick in and we both came...... when I slowly pulled out of you, we came again.... We kissed slowly and sweetly, then you said, "Happy Anniversay, honey."

No comments: