Monday, December 06, 2004

Well, it's late, but that doesn't stop me....

Well, it's late, but that doesn't stop me from writing in my blog.

Well, time for another fantasy................

The windows were open with the soft, moist air flowing through it, with the enchanting smell of burning incense and candles, some already burned out and some burning.......

..... We began our love fest with kisses and touches all over each other's bodies. We became weak with our mounting passions, so we went over to our large, brass bed and sat down slowly and melted onto each other's bodies.......


.....We got into the center of the bed, and the leather arm restrains shook with the movement of the brass head board. The candles that were burning around the room ws giving off their sensual scent. What clothes we did have left on, we took them off of each other. When my wife took my pants off of me she had a pleasant surprise. My dick"greeted" her, and she looked at me with a lustful smile.........

..... We sat down on the bed, our breathing was slightly heavy with desire.... her breasts were quivering with excitement and her nipples were erect with desire.... Devin and I started kissing and her hands went from my chest on down to my lap. We were both becoming aroused and we both laid down... I rolled over on top of my wife and she opened up her legs to receive my cock, but I said, "No, not yet baby, let me warm you up a bit." I kissed her forehead, I slowly kissed her lips, eyes, cheeks and neck. I moved down to her breasts; I licked and gently blew warm air out of my mouth making them "rise" and harden. I cupped them with my hands and squeezed them, softly, and she let out a moan....She knew that would turn me on even more... I could feel her body getting hot from her growing desire.... I ran my tongue between her breasts and tasted her natural sweetness... She slowly arched her back to that encouragement. I continued running my tongue down her stomach and then I kissed it.. Her breath was comining in shudders and her pants were becoming stronger..... Her pussy was drenched and her sweet scent was calling me to her.... I could feel my dick getting hard. My hips could hardly stay as I was ready to jam my dick in... My mouth was watering like Pavlov's dog when it came close to resting on her crotch.... Devin said, "Not yet, baby, I want you inside of me". She went to reach for my dick, and I took her hands and raised them above her head. I reached for the leather restraints and put both hands in each cuff. I smiled devilishly and kissed her again..... I licked her cunt and she moaned loudly and her hips bucked like a horse.... I moved my head in time so I wouldn't nick her, and she whimpered.... I said to her, "Hold still so I can go inside of you." She did so willingly. I opened her legs wider and I put my dick at the opening of her pussy. I could feel her quivering with anticipation. I pulled back and said, "I need a condom, baby, I don't want to get you pregnant"... While I was doing that, she looked at me hungrily..... I climbed back into bed with her and opened her legs, I put my finger inside of her and I almost passed out from the hot softness and my arousal. "mmmmm, baby, you feel soooooo gooood." My breath shuddered with excitement. After taking the condom and putting it on, I slowly removed my finger, go in closer to her and slowly put my dick in her pussy. Tears of joy were flowing down her face as she closed her eyes.... I held her ass in my hands as I slowly moved my hips back and forth... the both of us had sweat flowing down our bodies. The open window allowed warm air to flow through; which heightend our arousal.....

..... Her nipples were so erect and waiting to be caressed, that I had to reach down and pinch them. She whimpered, and she sobbed. I asked, "Awwwwwwwwww, what's wrong honey, am I teasing you?" She laughed and said, "of course, you are, please fuck me!" "Oh, alright, baby whatever you say." My hips plunged deeper and deeper. We urged each other on, and the bed rocked and jumped. As we both climbed up the hot hill of lust, excitment and need, we both exploded..... After we finished cumming, I slowly pulled my dick out of her hot cavern; it was covered with her cum and she came again..... I released her arms from her leather bonds, and I gently massaged her arms and shoulders, as I brought them down to her side........


No comments: