Friday, January 06, 2006

Phone sex...

Well, well, well, Happy New Year readers. I wish to welcome you to my new erotic stories. Some will be short, and some will be long. But here's hoping that you will enjoy them all the same...... Now all of us at one time or another has had phone sex, and I'm no exception. Here's a story I hope that you enjoy. Remember this is where my thoughts go and the same disclaimer from last year applies...... (The phone number in this story is clearly false, but if you do dial it and a person with a nasty disposition or someone that you know is on the other line, that is purely coincidental).

I was watching my t.v. one evening when the phone rang. "Hello?" I said, as I turned down the volume. "Hello, is this 395-7645?" Asked the female voice. "Yes, it is may I help you?" I asked patiently. "Yes, well I was directed to give you a phone call for some hot sex. Would you mind?" she asked again.

"No, not at all. Let me just do a few things and I'll be right with you." "Ok, I'll wait." She said, in a relaxed tone of voice. I gently put the receiver down and went to my front door and locked it. I closed my curtains, and locked the back door. I turned on the air and got back into my chair. "Hello? Are you still there?" I asked, as I slowly brought my breathing back to normal. "Yes, I am sugar." She said in a soft voice.

"What's on your mind, baby?" I asked as I pushed the button for my recliner to go back. My recliner stretched out and I unbuttoned my jeans. Her voice was soft and silky as she began her verbal seduction. "Imagine my fingerss running down the length of your strong masculine back. Imagine me kissing every inch of your back and leaving small scratches along the way." "Oh baby, yeah" I said, as I reached inside of jeans to start stroking my awakening hard-on.

"Imagine me laying you on your back and rubbing you on your strong chest, and kissing you, and slowly licking the length of your muscular body." My meat started to harden by each word and stroke. "MMMM, baby, keep talking." Imagine me licking and sucking your balls, putting them in my mouth, and softly humming on them."

"M Hmm" I panted into the phone, as my sweaty hands slowly and steadily stroked my manhood into readiness. "Then, I'm running my wet, hot tongue up the back of your hard log." "MMM, oh yeah baby, keep going." I said, as I felt myself getting ready to ooze cum. "Then, I'm licking and sucking your head." "OOOHHHH, baby, yeah, oh shit, here.... I....cum baby!" With two quick jerks and a rub, my volcano erupted cream sky high. I heard her come the moment I said, "I....cum baby."

After she came a few more times, she said, in her sexy tone of voice, "Thank you, baby, you were delicious." "MMM, you're welcome, anytime." I said, as I wiped up my enthusiasm from my recliner and put my soft playtoy back in my pants...

No comments: