Monday, January 23, 2006

Virgin Pussy.

Ok, now I'm fasinated with virgins. In my mind, I think that any woman that I touch for the first time is a virgin. That doesn't exclude my fantasies.....

I was sitting at my desk, in my office, a young lady came in. She smelled so nice and fresh, my attention was immediately redirected. I looked up at her and I smiled, she smiled back at me. She had this look in her eyes. She had very long black hair, and the greyest eyes. She had a body shape that would put hour glasses to shame. She had big titties and nipples that stood out and was begging to be pinched and sucked.

She was wearing, no, a dress was wearing her. She had on a short skit and a nice blouse. She came over to my side of my desk and she stood waiting. I looked up at her and said, "May I help you?" She said, "I'm here for your massage and to prepare you for your meeting." I looked at her again, and I checked my calendar. And there was the appointment in black ink. I stretched and yawned. "Ok, could you close my office door, please. Company policy." She walked back over to the door and quietly closed it.

When she walked back over to the door, I watched her ass wiggle. I was getting very aroused. She asked me to strip and come over to the couch. I got up and I removed my clothes. I got up and I walked over to my couch. I said, "Could you let my secretary know, I'm not to be distrubed, please?" "I've already taken that step, sir." She said, as she smiled a very sexy smile.

"Very good" I said, I sat down, my erection was beginning to show under my silk boxers. She smiled and removed the pillows that were on my couch. She moved away for a few minutes and she began to remove her clothing. She had on a nice maroon teddy, with a champagne garter belt and the sexiest champange shoes ever made for a woman to put on her feet. When she bent over she wiggled her ass. She had the fattest and baldest pussy lips that was ready for the best licking and massaging that I could give her. I could see how wet and ready she was, she was ready to fuck me, and give me a good massage also.

She came over and stood in front of me. I looked up and said, "Is something the matter?" "Sort of, sir. I want you to take me." I looked at her and asked her,"Are you a virgin? She blushed and said, "Yes, I am." I would like for you to teach me how it feels to be fuck and fucked well." I had a big smile come across my face, pulled her closer to me and we melted in a very long, and slow kiss. My hands slowly went up her body, and I held her close. My hands cupped her ass and squeezed them. She wrapped her arms around me and they went into my hair. We kissed nice a slow. Our tongues slowly caressed each other. I let out a nice low moan. She let out a nice low moan also. My hands went up behind her and I slowly lowered the zipper of her teddy.

It peeled down so nice and slow. I slowly pulled out of our kiss and I unhooked her garter belt from her stockings. I slowly rolled them down. My sweaty hands made a trail down her legs. I kissed both of her legs and I ran my tongue up and down them. She shuttered with desire. I kneeled between her legs and I opened her pussy lips and I licked her nice and slow. She almost fell over from the feel of it.

I gently held her ass in my hand and I pulled her close to me. I ran my tongue on her sweet pussy and savored the taste. She tasted like strawberries. I slowly guided her onto the couch and I slowly laid her down. I kissed her starting and licking her. She purred, sighed and slowly ran her hands down my back and cupped my ass. I ran my tongue between her breasts and I circled one after the other. I sucked on her nipple and I went underneath of her breasts. She smelled so sweet, it drove me crazy. My face went deeper into her soft peach fuzz. As my face went deeper, I raised up her legs and I put them on either side of me. I slowly put my tongue inside of her pussy, and her peach cream slid down my chin, and she smelled like strawberries. I circled her clit and I blew gentle warm air on it. Her hips moved against me, and I licked her slowly and gently. She moaned, and she began to play with her tits. I slowly began to stroke my dick. It was getting harder and harder by each stroke. I sat up and said, "Would you like to see what it feels like to have a dick inside of you?" She looked at me and my dick and she said, "Can I suck you first?" "Sure you can, here let me lay down so you can take your time and do what makes you feel good." So I laid down and she began to rub my dick.

It responded to her touch. It bounced up and back towards me. We both giggled. She licked the vein that was on the shaft of my dick. And she began to blow hot air on it. I smiled as she slowly lowered her mouth on me. She took me deep inside of her mouth and she sucked on me nice and gentle. "MMMMMMMM, that feels sooo good, baby." I said, as I gently held onto her head. She began to move her head up and down. "Oh yeah, baby, that's how you do it." She got me so hard that I couldn't contain my excitement. I came inside of her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. She got up, and I guided her to sit on my hardened dick. She sat down on me and slowly rode me. OOOOOhhhh, she was soooooo nice and tight. Her big tits bounced up and down. She put her hands on my chest and just fucked me. She came with such a force that her cum slid all over me. Then she slid off of me, and began to lick her cum off.

We kissed after I came again. We got dressed, I gave her another appointment. I suggested that she see my secretary for a check for her services. And we kissed before she left......

No comments: