Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hello Nursie, is it time for my bath?

Ok, we all know where this is going, please the next time you see a hot nurse, please control yourself.

I was asleep in my hospital bed, when my door opened. This nurse walked in with a plastic washing bin full of warm to hot water. I slowly opened up my eyes and I smiled. She placed the washbin on the table that was on the side of the bed, and she closed the door and locked it. I looked at her with a big smile on my face. She had on a white nurse's uniform, but it was so small that when she bent over to pick some tissue paper off of the floor, I saw her garters and her crotchless underwear.

When she stood up, I put my head down and looked at the ceiling. She had the longest black hair, and it seemed that her tits wouldn't fit in her uniform. They were so big, and you could see her nipples. She greeted me with a smile. I looked at her and smiled back. She moved my covers back and began to remove my hospital gown. The cold air hit my member and it hardened even more. The sight of the crotchless panties got its "attention". She looked at me and said, "Oh, it's awake!" I nodded and giggled. She lowered the bed and pulled the covers further down. She got the wash rag, soaped it up, and began to gently wash my face, neck and chest.

After she rinsed the soap off, she emptied the wash bin in the bathroom. She put some more warm to hot water in the washbin, she got the wash rag and soaped it up again. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She began to wash my thighs and behind my legs. After she rinsed the soap off of my thighs and behind my legs, she changed the water again. After filling it a third time, she got the wash rag and soaped it up real good. She gently lifted my peter and gently washed it, she laid it down, but it wasn't laying down, it wanted to play. "Hmmmm, seems like it needs some attention, what do you think?" I finally asked. "I think you're right, but as soon as I wipe the soap off of it, and I wash your bottom, I'll help you take care of it." She said, with a devilish smile on her face.

Well, she was true to her word, after rinsing off my peter, my boys and my ass, she rolled me back on my back. My tree was standing up, and ready to be chopped down. She lowered my bed even more, and she took off her shoes. She unbuttoned her dress, and her melons came out. Her nipples were wide awake. She gently laid it on the nearby chair, and she climbed on the side of the bed. She got on her knees between my legs, and wrapped her melons around my tree. She began rubbing them up and down my dick, it felt sooooo gooood. I felt myself close to cummning. She lowered her mouth on me and slowly moved her head up and down.

I grabbed onto the side bars and just enjoy the feeling of her hot mouth on me. My balls were jiggling as she continued to suck me slowly. I was so hard, and I was ready to shoot my load, she stopped, and stood up over top of me. She slowly got down on her knees again, and she lowered her very, very hot pussy on my very hard dick. "SSSSSSSS OOOOOOHHHHHHHH". I moaned. She looked at me and put her finger to her lips, to signal me to be silent. I nodded in response.

I held onto her ass and she rode me, it felt so good. She let me grab her ass and move my hips up and she arched her back, and she came; she was real quiet about it. She slowly moved up and down a few more times, and she knew I was close to exploding. She slowly got up, and put her soft and gentle hands around my dick, and slowly stroked me. I put the pillow over my mouth, and as I erupted, I shouted for joy. After my syringe squeezed out the rest of my medicine, I passed out. I woke up the second time that morning, I smiled and winked. I looked about and my bed was made, I had on a nice clean gown, my blanket was pulled up on me. She unlocked the door, opened it, and as she walked out she said, "See you tomorrow morning". I waved, yawned and said, "See you tomorrow morning. " And I went to sleep with a smile on my face......

No comments: