Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Masturbation.....

Need I say more? It's going to get hot in here so open up your windows put on your fans, open your blouses, pants, legs, oh sorry, got carried away.....

One day, I was sitting on my couch, and I looked out my window. I saw this honey walk past my house. I got very hot between my legs and my breath quickened. I could feel myself wanting to go outside, and inviting her in for some coffee or for hot sex.

I leaned back on my couch, and I opened my shirt, rubbed my chest and above my hardening cock, I slowly rubbed my balls. My breath quickened and my desire heightened.

The image of the woman floated through my mind: She knocked on my door, I got up and answered it. She was sooo fucking hot. She was 5' 3" had the blackest hair, and the greyest eyes. She had big tits, big enough to put both hands on and squeeze like melons. She had a shape like a hour glass. All I could do was smile and say, "Yes, may I help you with something?" She smiled and I almost fell over. "Yes, I hope that you can, may I use your telephone? I need to call my job and let them know that my phone will be on tomorrow and my cell phone isn't charged, yet." My smile got even bigger and I caught myself, "Ahem, yes, you may, it's right over here." I said, as I pointed to my couch. She looked inside towards the direction of where I was pointing, "Your phone is on your couch?" She asked, skeptically. "Huh? Oh, no it's in my kitchen, on the wall. Come in I'll take you to it!"

She floated right in and walked past me, her perfume washed over me, I nearly fainted from my arousal. I regained my consciouseness and gave her directions to my kitchen, but I followed her close. I watched her ass as it twitched and wiggled, as I was walking behind her, I was getting harder. When we got to my kitchen, she stopped suddenly, and I bumped into her, mmmmmmm, she was soo soft. I had to back up a bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, all I have to do is turn this light on and you can use my telephone." She turned around, smiled and said, "I really don't want to use your phone, I just wanted to come into your home and suck you off." My mouth fell open and my eyes got as big as saucers.

Speechless, I smiled and said, "This is a joke right? You're just pulling my leg, right?" She took me by my belt and pulled me into my living room, and stood me in front of my couch. She said, "Does this look like I'm joking?" She unbuckled my pants, pulled them down along with my underwear, and she pushed me down. She got down on her knees, and opened my legs. I was getting harder as she slid her tongue up and down the length of my plunger.


She would stroke me so nice and slow, and at the same time she would lick me. It was maddening. I could feel my pre-cum oozing onto her hand and down her arm, but I didn't care, it felt so good having a hot babe just fucking me. I was ready to cum, and she licked me even slower. I put my hands around her head and fucked her tongue, but nice and slow. It didn't take long for me to cum. I pumped my hips a couple more times and I exploded all over her face. After she licked me up, I came one more time.

As I was coming out of my daydream... my wife said, "Are you ok? Look at your hands you've got cum all over them." I looked at my wife, and looked at my hands, and said, "And so I have, would you like to taste it?" I stuck my fingers in her mouth, and she said, "Do you want to give me all of it?" I smiled and said, "Yes, baby, in a few, in a few" .........

No comments: