Thursday, January 12, 2006

I want to drink your wine.....

I hope you enjoy this especially hot one...... Same rules apply, of course, there are no rules. But you get my meaning......

It was late at night and we had just finished eating dinner. The dishes were washed and we were sitting in our living room. We were cuddled up on the couch and drinking our wine. The slow jazz on the cd player was making us feel good.

I put my wine glass down, and decided that I wanted to taste your wine. I gently took your wine glass out of your hand and you swallowed your wine. You looked at me very curiously. I moved in for a kiss and you accepted it. We kissed slow, sweet and passionately. I could feel your body heat, and I knew that you felt mine. My hands stroked your hair, and slowly moved down to your breasts. I encircled them, and I caressed them.

I felt your nipples hardening under my soft, but firm grasp. I felt your hands on my chest, you were stroking me softly. With each stroke, I became more and more aroused. Our sweet, slow kiss melted into a slow French kiss. Tongues caressed each other, and moans were escalating gradually. I began to unbutton the buttons on your very sheer blouse. I moved my hands around to your back, and unclasped your bra. When I unclasped your bra, your breasts came alive with desire. Your perfume engulfed me, and made me want you more. Your natural body odor was making me even hotter.

Your hands unbuttoned my shirt, and pulled my undershirt free from my pants. You began to unbuckle and unfasten my pants, but I stopped you. You pulled back from our kiss and said, "I want to suck you." I said, "I want to drink your wine first." We kissed and licked each other's necks, and we nibbled, gently on each other's ears. That drove us into distraction. The fire between us grew steadier. I wanted to keep adoring and loving your body, so I moved back from our kiss. Breathlessly, and with eyes unfocused, we began to undress each other.

Shirt, blouse, undershirt, bra, pants, skirt; all of it went flying onto the floor. I laid you down on our leather couch, and I began my tasting of your sweet body. I sat on top of you and I ran my hands down your chest and I lifted your breasts and began to suck, nibble lightly on your nipples. I kissed and licked underneath of your breast. I ran my eyelashes on your nipples.

I ran my hands down the length of your stomach, and I kissed a path after my hands led the way. I kissed the lower underside of your stomach. You moaned, sighed and smiled with pleasure. I moved down a bit, and I paid homage to your thighs. I lifted your legs, and kissed the back part of your thighs. I gently lowered your legs, and kissed between your thighs. I left a passion mark on them. I moved off of the couch, and I kissed your shins. You moved your legs a bit and I stopped. "Do I need to bind your legs, or are you going to keep still and enjoy this?" I asked as I began to reach under the couch for the leg restrains. "Do what you want to do." You said, as you looked at me with gentle defiance. I smiled, "Ok, your choice". I reached under the couch for the leg restrains. I took one sexy leg, and gently put the leather restraint around it, and hooked it on to the leg of the couch. Then I took the other sexy leg, and gently put the leather restraint on it, and hooked it onto the back leg of the couch.

I got between your legs and smiled serenely. You looked at me in amazement, laid back and relaxed. I opened your thighs and began kissing you to arousal again. Your hips were moving and you wanted me to drink your wine, but I was purposefully teasing you. I stopped, got up, and unhooked your legs. I motioned for you to turn around, and you obeyed. I hooked your legs back up, and began my final seduction. I got between your legs, and I moved your hair out of my way. I began to kiss the back of your neck, and I kissed and rubbed my breasts along your back. You were panting and pleading for me to fuck you. All I did was smile and continue with my deflowering and making you beg. I kissed your lower back, and I bit your ass cheek.

You pushed your ass in my face, and I slapped it three times, hard. I slowly put my finger in your hot box. I slid in nice and easy, and you were so wet. You moaned loudly and whimpered just a bit. I put my thumb on your clit and began to slowly move around in wet circles. You called out my name and pleaded with me to fuck you, but I paid it no mind. I stopped massaging your clit and I pulled my finger out.

I got up, and I unhooked your legs. I said, "Now, smartass, turn around so I can drink my wine." You turned around without hesitation or comment. I hooked your legs back and I got back between your legs. I spread your pussy lips open, and began to drink my wine. I licked your whole pussy, very slowly. When my tongue reached your clit, I slowly circled it. I licked all around it, your hands went into my head and pushed me further into it.

I looked up and said, "What are you trying to do to me? Suffocate me?" You looked down and said, "No, sir. I'm sorry." "Good, now let me drink my wine." I said, as I smiled. I resumed my licking and sucking. Your hips moved slowly and dug deeper and deeper into the couch cushions. Your breathing and moans grew louder. Your encouragements and begs were becoming more insistant. I slowly licked and sucked your pussy. I slowly put two fingers in and you yelled out my name. I slowly moved my fingers in and out. After some more teasing, wiggling of my fingers. Your back arched, and you came all over my hands and face. I slowly pulled my fingers out, and moved my mouth from your soaked pussy. I moved up to the top of the couch, and I opened up my lips and I put my erect dick in your mouth. I held your head and I began to fuck you. You put your fingers on your clit, and began to rub your still hardened clit.

I came hard, my cum was sliding down the sides of your mouth. When I came you exploded again. We kissed each other, and I unlocked and unbound your legs....

No comments: