Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The final hours of New Year's Eve...

Yes, I know, I know it's three days before New Year's Eve, I'm allowed to fantasize aren't I? Same disclaimer applies.......

...As the final hours of New Year's Eve came to a close, we were kissing and fondling each other. Your hands were in my hair and mine were caressing and stroking your massive tits.

Your hands began to untie my tie and unbutton my shirt. You moved your mouth into my shirt and began to lick and suck my nipples. My hands smoothed themselves around to unzip your tightly fitting dress, and we had to break contact briefly. I removed your dress and tossed it onto the floor. You were wearing the hottest, black satin teddy, with the peek-a-boo nipples. You also had on garterbelts, and yes, fishnet stockings. As you picked up your clothes, you put them on the chair. You bent over to reveal crotchless panties.

Your "peach" opened up, it was so nice and fat, and I saw your tiny "pit". My mouth fell open, I wanted to touch it, just to feel how heavenly soft it was. As soon as I put my fingers out to touch it, you turned around, and slapped my hand away. "Ouch!" I said. "I just wanted to feel how soft and hot your pussy is, hot ass." You smiled and said, "You will, be patient!"

I had a bulge growing under my dress pants, I looked up and I saw you licking your lips. I smiled and began to unbuckle my belt, and stand up to pull my pants down. But when I stood up, you beat me to the punch. You had my belt unbuckled and my zipper was down quicker then I could blink. You reached inside of my boxers, and pulled out my swelling membrane and started to stroke it. After removing my pants and boxers, I sat back down and I laid back on the edge of the sofa cushion, and I let you have your way.

You kneeled down on both knees, and all I could do is look at those luscious breasts move down. You licked underneath of my membrane and it stiffened slowly. My hips began to move slowly, along with your licks. You put your hand on my waist to keep me still. And, of course, I obeyed.

Your mouth covered the top of my head. I almost lost my gizzum. But I held back. Your mouth was so warm and soft, I was just enjoying the slow motion of your head going up and down. You licked underneath of my chestnuts, I smiled and moaned.
Your sucking and licking was becoming more intense. You stopped now and again to give me the hottest blow job I ever received in my life. I almost lost my load the second time, but I held back.

Your spit covered my dick, OH it felt soooooo good! My log was becoming larger and harder, and you were becoming more and more aroused. But you kept going slower with the bobbing of your head. You lightly stroked my nuts, and then you slid your mouth off of my dick. You stood up and put your hot and wet pussy on my thigh, and I almost lost my load, again. Finally, you climbed on top of me and pushed my hand away. "All aboard, all those going for a hard ride, please hold on, the ride might become rather bumpy!"

I said, as I held you around your waist, and let you board my jet plane. You lowered yourself on me very slowly. I dropped my hands to my side. Your pussy walls were sooooooooooo hot and tight, it felt like I was fucking a virgin. "OH baby, damn! You feel so gooooooooddddddddd, please ride me slowly, I want to feel your pussy sucking my dick." I asked humbly. You smiled, as you slowly went up and down.

I reached up and stroked your nipples with the palms of my hand. I grabbed them and squeezed them, your pussy muscles grabbed my dick in response, and I loosened my grip. And your pussy muscles did the same in response. I felt the wetness covering my dick, the heat of your sauna was driving me crazy. You began riding harder and harder, until I exploded. Cum filled your cavity. I looked at the clock, it was 5 mins until I blasted of again...

After I finished cumming, I laid you down, I seperated your lips, and I began to slowly lick your clit. I gently sucked it, but every time you started to cum, I moved my tongue. You shoved my head deeper onto your pussy, and I just couldn't resist.

I heard fireworks exploding, I heard people shouting, "Happy New Year!" But all I heard was your shouting, "SUCK MY PUSSY, DAMN IT! OH, YEAH, BABY, YEAH, THAT'S IT! LICK IT AND SUCK IT!" So, I sucked and licked your pussy and your come flowed out of my mouth. And we kissed, as the song, "Auld Lang Syne" was playing in the background.....

No comments: