Friday, December 09, 2005

Keeping warm...

The same principals apply with the same disclaimer, no masturbating while driving or working....

....As the snow fell silently around our cabin, we were inside in front of the fire. We were slowly and deeply kissing each other. My hands were slowly reaching under your sweater, they ran up your soft back and unfastened the snaps of your bra.

I reached around to run the palms of my hands on your hardened nipples. You moaned as our kiss deepened, I slowly squeezed your breasts. You broke apart from me and panted, you laid back and looked at me with very sexy eyes. I removed my shirt, but not my pants. You smiled and wrapped your legs around my waist. I moved in closer to you. I pulled your shirt up and then I pulled it off. I tossed it onto the floor, along with your bra.

My hands went behind your back and I felt its strength, as well as, its warmth. I got up on the couch, between your legs and I moved in to kiss your lips. I began to nibble on your earlobe. You moaned softly, as my tongue slowly licked the edge of it. I raised up and I put my hands above your head. You ran your hand down my chest and you unbuttoned my jeans; I moved up closer. Your hand slid down and began its slow descent down my shaft. My eyes closed and I began to pant and moan. I removed your hand out of my jeans, I sat up then stood up. I unbuttoned my pants, and I took them off. I unbuttoned and unzipped your pants and pulled them off, too.

I was barely erect, when you rubbed my chestnuts with the palm of your hand. I stood there and felt the warmth of your hands. I could see my manhood "growing" steadier and steadier. You began to greedily lick your lips, as you were looking at my dick. I gently moved your hand away from my nuts, as I stood in front of you; I began to slowly stroke myself. As it grew and grew, you began to stroke your breasts and pinch your nipples. You were licking our lips and looking at me, as if to say, "When are you going to let me suck your blow pop?" I put spit on my hand, and I kept slowly stroking myself. Your hand moved down to your pussy and began to stick your pretty fingers inside of yourself. Then you brought out your wetness and lightly rubbed your blast-off button. Both of us were arousing the other very slowly and gradually.

My cock was hard and it wanted some relief, and I knew your pussy was ready to pop. As I continued to stroke myself, I laid you back. I put your legs over my shoulders; I slowly rubbed the head of my pecker onto your clit. Both of us moaned, I teasingly rubbed my balls on the opening of your pussy. That made my joint jump.

I rubbed my dick on your pussy hair, it was so soft, I wanted to keep rubbing it. I gently lowered your legs, and I moved up further and slid my dick between your titties. I slowly and teasingly stroked them, as I pinched your nipples and I squeezed your knockers again. You had the most divine smile on your face. I moved back down to your "roaring fire" and I slid my "log" in. We both moaned loudly. we kept the slow "dance" up. I moved in deeper and fucked you in short tight thrusts, you ground into me at the same time. You squeezed my dick with your pussy muscles, I almost passed out from the sheer ecstacy of it all.

I slowly pulled out...... all the way! Until I saw the "icing" on the edge of the head of my dick. I, Oh so, slowly went back in. I slowly thrust my hips, and I played with your clit. That's when you wrapped your legs around my waist, and started to fuck me, hard. I felt my balls tighten up and when I pulled out and pushed back in, I felt my load of cream coming out to fill your pastry.

After three more rides, and many deposits of cum from my dispenser, I pulled out. I started to pick up my pants, you said, "Not so fast! Lay down!" I looked at you in great surprise. I laid down, and you began to suck me back into readiness, my volcano erupted, then you licked the cum off of my dick. I came one last time, and you sat on my dick, As you moved back and forth, teasing me, mercilessly, I came again..... as the snow fell silently outside of our cabin............

No comments: