Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Getting ready for my meeting.....

Ok, so I'm horny, shoot me! And if you're reading this you must be horny too! So there! LOL! I'll try to be careful of my spelling and grammer, but who is perfect in their writing, when they need to relieve themselves? The same disclaimer applies, please don't read this before operating heavy machinery, lol! And now, let the moaning begin, lol..................

I watched you as you were cleaning my home office. I watched you as you bent over and picked up different things: coins, pens, pencils, balls of paper. I had books and magazines strewn about my office couch (leather, of course.) My briefcase was sitting wide open. You were grumbling, but you kept picking things up off of the floor. You came to my side of the desk and bent over with your ass exposed to me. I couldn't resist. I reached my hand out and slipped it between your thighs, and rubbed your pussy.

You stopped grumbling and began moaning. I moved back from my desk, and pulled you down onto my lap. You said, "I have to finish cleaning your office before your meeting. Let me finish, please." I didn't say anything. I reached under your shirt and unsnapped the front of your bra, and your boobs relaxed. The sweat ran down between your breasts. I kneaded, squeezed and stroked your breasts with one hand; the other was rubbing the small of your back. You were rocking your ass on my slowly growing erection. Both of my hands were hold your waist and I was grinding myself into your ass.

My hand slid between your legs and rubbed your hot, denim crotch. I could feel our wetness soaking through. Our breathing was heavy and passionate. you stood up and unfastened your pants and sat on my lap facing me. We kissed passionately and long. My right hand slipped up your thigh and lightly rubbed your dripping, and hot pussy. Your tongue filled my mouth as you moaned. Desire swept us both away. I slid my middle finger in. It went in so nice and easy. "MMMMHMMMM" I mumbled. "MMMMMMM" You moaned in response. As I was stroking in and out of your slippery cavern, my thumb rested on your clit.

I moved my finger nice and slow. I knew it was driving you crazy. Your hand pulled out my finger. You unzipped my pants and slowly pulled out my cock. You started to stroke it, as I continued to rub your hot and wet pussy. My flag pole was standing and waiting for you to salute, and salute you did. You faced the other way and backed up on my shlong. I almost shot my load when your pussy touched my head, but I held back until you "sat" completely down. The both of us moaned at the same time. You began to tease my cock, and it was driving me crazy. I held your hips, and firmly guided you. I stopped you, regained some composure, and leaned you over my desk.

I slowly and teasingly stroked you. You begged me, "OOOO, baby, don't tease me, please." All I could do was smile and keep the teasing up. I smacked your ass, and you jumped, and I felt myself close to popping, but I held back again. I s-l-o-w-l-y pushed myself in deeper and held the both of us still. You stood up and wrapped your hands around my ass. When you stood up, your pussy muscles "grabbed" my dick and squeezed. I felt myself getting ready to explode. I gently pushed you back down, I pulled out a bit, and started slamming into your box. It felt so good that the both of us came together.

After I finished cumming, I pulled out and sat you in my chair. I spread your legs wide open, and opened your lips. I put my mouth around your clit. I sucked, hummed, and breathed hot air on it. Then I licked you until you squirted on me, and came alll over my face...... After we cleaned ourselves up and straightened up the mess, we opened the windows, and lit a candle. We quickly kissed, and you let my business partner in. She said, "Were you two busy in there?" We both smiled and I said, "No, I was getting ready for my meeting with you, and my wife cleaned up a bit....."

No comments: