Monday, November 14, 2005

Dungeon Time pt 2.

Hello wonderful readers. Prepare for some real deep and dark stuff. If you have to go to work, or anything, please don't read this story until you can relax and do so.

I went outside to the barn, I needed to clean it up a bit. Since it was a hot summer night, I only had on a pair of coveralls with nothing on but boxers. I went inside of the barn and I heard a woman humming. I said, "Hello?" She stood up on the other side of the haystack. She smiled and said, "Hi, sexy!" I didn't close the barn door right away so I looked behind myself. I didn't see anyone else, so I pointed at myself. She smiled and nodded. I came all the way into the barn; closed the door and walked over to her. When I got on the other side of the haystack, I found that she had on a very tight fitting t-shirt, the neck was cut so low, it revealed the crease between her breasts. She had on a very short shorts.

She had very shapely legs and very nice thighs. I looked at her beautiful grey eyes, and long black, curly hair. I stood there with my thumbs hooked in the straps of my coveralls, and I had a big smile on my face. I asked, "Where did you come from, miss?" She smiled and said, "Well, I live right up the road, and I thought I would come and visit a bit. But I saw your barn door open and I thought I would take a look inside. That's all, did I do something wrong?" I looked around and saw that nothing was damaged. "Nothing's wrong, it's just you are trespassing, and I didn't expect anyone to be in my barn. Usually, folks come to my house to visit, and not my barn." I explained.

She said, "You're right, I am trespassing, and I should have come to your house for a visit. What can I do to make up for my unneighborly like behavior?" I smiled, lustfully. I came closer to her, I could smell her arousal, and her perfume were causing me to become very hard.
"Hmmmm, well I think we can say, you can let me fuck you in your ass, but I won't hurt you, is that ok with you?" She thought about it for few minutes, then she smiled at me and nodded, "Yes." I smiled and continued to look at her ass. It stuck out a bit, and it was a nice round ass, the kind you can take in the palms of your hands and squeeze. I reached down and felt it.

It molded very nicely in my palms. It was soft. I turned her around and I pushed my growing erection up against her ass, and she gasped in surprise. I said to her, "Shut up! You wanted it and you're going to get it!" Now, not another word!" I said, as I pulled her up closer and rougher on my now hardening cock. She whimpered and I pushed her away from me. She looked at me in complete and utter confusion. I grabbed her hand and I dragged her behind me. She kept resisting me. So I stopped, reached inside of one of the pockets in my cover-alls and pulled out a pair of leather hand-cuffs. I turned around grabbed both of her wrists and bound them together. She looked at me with the look of surprise. I said, "Oh, you really didn't think I was going to be gentle now, did you?" She looked at me and slowly shook her head. "Good. Just so you don't get any wrong idea, this is your punishment for intruding upon my dungeon, uninvited."

She said, looking around, slowly and carefully, "Your dungeon?" "Yes, my dungeon." I dragged her to the back part of my barn and I pushed her in. A table, a large comfortable bed, and the opposite wall, that had chains with metal cuffs on them, and were dangling from the wall, itsself. Greeted the two of us, but it greeted her, moreso, than me. I began to undress, I unlatched the straps from my cover-alls and let the bib fall down. My nipples stood out on my bare chest. She started to move to touch my masculine chest and my strong arms and shoulders. I looked at her warningly, and she stopped in her tracks, and looked at the floor. "Good, you're learning." She stood absolutely still, as I walked over to her and grabbed the leather handcuffs and dragged her over to the table. "Get on the table." I said, waiting for her to move, but she didn't. I said, "Get on the table, if you don't you will not be fucked up your ass, NOW MOVE!" She got up on the table. "Now, I'm going to take my clothes off, and you're going to watch me. You can't say anything, nor can you get off of that table to touch me. Do you understand me?" I demanded. She nodded. "Good, you're learning." I unfastened my cover-alls all the way from my waist and let them fall to the floor. My Johnson was semi-erect, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. I stood in front of her, I felt my nuts begin to swell. I looked at her and smiled. "You want to suck my lollypop, don't you?" She nodded, she was licking her lips. "Too bad, you're just going to have to wait. I want to suck your pussy first." I said, as I stepped out of my cover-alls. I walked over to the table, I pulled her down to the edge of it. She reached up to touch my shoulders. I grabbed her hands and put them onto her lap. "Didn't I say not to touch me? Since you can't follow a direct order, I'll have to discipline you. Damn it!" I grabbed her by her leather handcuffs, I pushed her up against the wall. The chains, and the metal cuffs shook and swayed back and forth, excitedly. I removed the leather handcuffs, and threw them down on the floor, I pulled off her t-shirt. Her breasts and nipples swelled with anticipation. I bent down, sucked, licked her nipples. She sighed and moaned. I ran my tongue around her nipples. She slowly reached fro my growing dick and began to lightly stroke it. I moved back and let her do it, too!

Her hands were nice and soft, she was slow with her caresses. I pushed her hands way from my ever growing salami. "MMMMM, even though that does feel good, I'm still going to eat your pussy and fuck you up your ass, understand?" She nodded very slowly and disappointedly. I began to unbutton her shorts, I pulled them down. She had on a leather thong. I looked at her; she smiled, blushed and lowered her head in embarressement. "Hmmm, looks like you've been planning for this to happen, huh?" She nodded. "Good, you're learning." I smacked her breasts hard, with my hand, both of her nipples stood erect. I turned her around, and she turned her head away from the wall, I smacked her bare ass. "Turn your head towards the well. I moved towards the table, opened up one of th side drawers. I pulled out a cat 'o' nine tails and a blindfold. I walked back over to her, I moved her hair out of the way. I gave her a long lick on her neck, and then gave her a passion mark. She let out a moan, then she caught herself. I said, reassuringly, "Moan, sighs, saying yes, begs, pleads, encouragements, and other communications are welcome. Any other communications, for the exeption, of 'no, thank you' or 'please don't' are unacceptable. But anything other than those are unacceptable, is that understood?" "Yes". She said. "Good, you're learning." I turned her head so that she was facing the wall. I put the cat 'o' nine tails on the floor, and I put the blindfold over her eyes. I tied it around her head and asked, "Can you see anything?" "No." She responded. "Good, you're learning."

I bent down and picked up the cat 'o' nine tails, moved it back, and I gave her the first blow on her ass cheeks. She gasped, moaned and she rocked forward. I caught her by her neck and stood her up. I put the whip in my other hand, and I moved my hand back. I smacked her ass real hard. She moaned, shook and said, "Mmmm, may I please have another?" I smiled and moved to the other side. I smacked her ass hard. She shook again and she leaned her head back. I pushed my dick up on her and she felt how hard it was. She sighed and moved her ass up and down on my ever hardening manhood. I closed my eyes and moved back. I took the cat 'o' nine tails and smacked her on her ass. When I finished her ass cheeks were red. I rubbed them and bent over to kiss and lick them. I stood up and said, "Don't ever let it be said, that I've never kissed or licked your ass." "Ok, I won't." She said, as she wiggled her ass.

Then I smacked it again. She jumped. I moved in behind her and slowly pushed her up against the wall. I could hear her panting. I was breathing deeply and slowly against her neck. I slowly smoothed my hands around her front, and I cupped her breasts. I pinched her nipples, and she sighed, moaned and almost passed out. I moved back again and smacked her on her ass, hard. She jumped, "I'm sorry, please, I want you to slide your large sausage up my ass. Please, don't hurt me, and then can you suck, lick and blow me?" I stood back and said, "Kind of bossy, aren't you? Think you're in charge, do you? Guess what? Whatever." I moved her back up against the wall; this time I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs, I could feel her cum sliding and dripping onto my hand. "Hmmm, seems like I can just slide right on in." She nodded. "Good, you're learning."

I pulled her thong down, and she stepped out of it. I tossed it onto the table. I moved up against her, and I licked and bit her on her back, I slowly slid down and bit her on the back of her thighs. She gasped and shivered. After I gave her a passion mark, I licked her on the back of her thigh. She pleaded, "Please, take me to the bed over there, and just have your way with me." It was like someone was playing a classical song by Beethoven. I could feel myself ready to explode. I slowly unfastened the metal cuffs. I kissed and massaged each wrist as I lowered them. I turned her around, but kept her against the wall, I made her squat. I slowly pushed my cucumber into her very wet and burning love box; and she grabbed my ass and held on. It didn't take long for either of us to cum. Sweat covered our bodies, cum slid down our legs. We were panting with great relief and release, but she wanted more.

She rubbed my ass very lightly. My balloon started to inflate again. I slid it out, and she got down on her knees. She looked up, I smiled and said, "Good, you're learning." I began to stroke myself, she watched me, greedily. She started to lick me, but I pulled away. I smacked her on her face. "Get up, now!" I said, in a deep, threatening voice. She stood up, her titties shook and she lowered her head. I grabbed her around her arm and pulled her to the nice, comfortable bed. I threw her onto it. I got on as I was stroking my ever ready pecker. "Turn over and stick your ass in the air, Do it now!" She did as she was commanded. "Good, you're learning." I reached for a very large tube of lube and a condom. I let myself go, and began to put the condom on. She said, "Please, may I help you with that?" I looked at her and said, "No, you lost that privileged. Sit down on the edge of the bed. Do it now!"

She sat down and waited. I put the condom down and I walked over to her. She looked at my cock and started to lick her lips. "Hungry are you? Want to suck and lick my lollypop? Want to blow me into oblivion?" She nodded her head, but she never took her eyes off of my growing hard-on. I pulled her head forward and I let her do her thing..... After I shot her in her hot mouth, she swallowed. I shakily reached over to pick up the condom. I threw it in her lap. I moved back and I continued to stroke my willy. She put the condom on the head of my willy, and gently rubbed it/rolled it on me. "Good, (gasp) you're learning." I said, as my voice cracked and faltered from my last orgasm. I grabbed the lube and tossed it in her lap. She jumped from the sudden cold feeling of the lube hitting her hot lap. "Something the matter?" I chuckled. She said, "The sudden coldness. Please forgive me." I said, "Good, your learning." I reached down and began to stroke, caress, and squeeze her breasts and nipples. "Put the lube on me, Do it now!" She picked up the bottle opened it, and put some lube in the palm of her hand. She gently took my throbbing manhood and started to stroke it. "OOOOOOOOOhhhhh, yeah." I purred... It didn't take long for my missle to stand up. "Ahem, now back on the bed, turn around and stick your ass up in the air, Do it now!" I ordered her, and she complied obediantly. I saw that her pussy was dripping wet, but I had a hot ass to fuck. I picked up the lube and squeezed out a large amount. I made sure her asshole was nice and soaked. I pulled her ass closer to me, and I slowly slid myself in. She slowly moved back and forth on my very hard dick.

I reached around and put my thumb inside of her pussy; she began to weep, and I held her close with my other hand. "Oh baby, oh shit! I said, as sweat and goose pimples covered my body. "MMMMMM, oh yeah, please, please, please don't stop. That feels sooooooo good." She said. "Good, you're learning." Our bodies rode each other..... After filling the condom to bursting, I slowly pulled out. I took the condom off, and toss it on the floor. "Lay down." I said, she did. "Open your legs, I want some pie." And she did. I laid down, I opened her swollen lips and I licked all of the wonderful icing that covered her pie. She sighed and relaxed. I put my mouth over her clit and breathed hot air on it. Her head rolled over to the other side. I slowly licked her. I slid my tongue down to her hole and licked the outside rim of her pussy. She opened her legs up farther. I stuck my tongue in, her pussy juices flowed in my mouth and I swallowed. Then I slid my middle finger in and put my mouth on her clit. Her back arched, it didn't take long for her to cum.... I slid my finger out, and I knelt over her breasts, I started to jerk myself off. When I came, I exploded on her. Before we passed out, I said, "When you wake up, I want my dungeon cleaned and straightned back up." "Yes, I will." She said, as I wrapped my arms around her. "Good, you have learned." I said, as I closed my eyes and went to sleep........

No comments: