Saturday, December 10, 2005

All in good time........

...One night I went into the local bar. It was quiet and only because it was early. I went to the bar and ordered a whiskey. The bartender said, "You're drinking awfully early, aren't you?" I said, "Yes, I'm just celebrating my birthday, and I'm just trying to get started early, I have to go home and no one's there, so why the hell not?" She just shrugged and said, "Ok, here's your whiskey, now drink it and behave!" I laughed and said, "Ok, mom, thanks!" She laughed and walked away.

I sat there and drank my drink, and then you walked in. You looked so nice, and hot, all I could do is smile and wink. You smiled, very seductively and said, "Hi!" "Hello, how are you?" I said, as I lowered my voice. "Oh, I'm ok. What are you having?" "I'm having a plain old whiskey, would you like to join me?" I asked, expecting you to say 'no', but to my surprise, you said, "ok". I looked at the bartender and she slid a whiskey right in front of you. "Thank you" you said, I tipped my glass in a salute.

I slowly put my glass down on the bar and without warning, another slid in its place. I looked at the bartender, she just shrugged and smiled. I looked at her and I couldn't say anything, so I picked up the glass and drank it right down. No sooner did I do that, another slid in that one's place. I looked and started to chuckle. You looked at me and said, "You never told me what you were drinking to." I almost slid off of my seat. I said, "Oh, it's my birthday, today. and I usually come here to celebrate." "Oh, Happy Birthday!" You said, excitedly. I smiled and said, "Thanks, and may I ask what your name is, please?" "Oh, my name is Tabitha, and yours?" "Frankie." I said, as we both shook hands. Even thought the handshake was brief, we felt the arousal between the both of us. We reluctantly let go of each other's hands.

I asked, "Would you like to sit some place more private?" You said, "Sure, why not?" So, we moved to a small booth off to the side, and you sat close to me. I smiled and moved away a bit. You looked at me and asked, "You're shy?" I smiled and said, "Just a bit, I just wanted to get to know, just a little." You smiled, and the waiter appeared out of nowhere, and asked if we wanted anything more to drink. I said, "Yes, Tony, can you please bring me the whiskey bottle, I would like to be left alone with my guest, and also can you bring us some steaks, potatoes and salad with Ranch dressing?" After writing down my order, he said, "Thanks, and will do!" After that, I adjusted the lighting and relaxed. Tabitha said, "You seem to be well known here, are you the owner?" "No, I'm just a fixture and I'm good friends with the staff and I'm just very friendly."

You didn't say anything else for a while. I said, "I didn't mean to show off, but I thought maybe youo would be more comfortable sitting not sitting in the "publie eye". You said, "Thanks, I needed a little privacy and I wanted to meet you. I've seen you on the dance floor, sometimes by yourself, sometimes with another woman. I've asked some of the other bartenders when you come here, and they seemed eager to tell me." I laughed. As the evening wore on, we were getting comfortable, and after we had eaten, the bottle of whiskey was put on the side of the table, along with some ice and two glasses. Then it all began.... I looked at you and asked, "So tell me, do you have a girlfriend that you're not going home to?" You said, "No, why?" I said, " I just wanted to know. Because I have my eye on you also." You almost dropped your glass and I giggled." "No, really?" You asked amazed. I nodded 'Yes' as I swallowed my drink . I asked, "May I come closer to you?" You said, "Yes." I couldn't resist you any longer, and I moved closer to kiss you. We kissed deeply and slowly. We came out of the kiss, breathing slowly and full of desire. I said to you in your ear, "Would you like to go to the bathroom, I think you have something on your dress pants." You said, "N- ok." I smiled at how quickly you picked up the hint.

"Right this way." We both went into the bathroom and we went into the stall, the bathroom lighting was low and pleasing, it was a little cold, but that was normal. I said to you, "Here, let me help you with those, if we let the stain set in, you'll never get it out!" You unbuttoned your dress pants, slid them down and took them off. Your legs were nice and shapely, you had on a black satin garter belt with champagne stockings with the seam up the back.(are we noticing a dressing theme here, dear readers? LOL!).

I looked up to the ceiling and quietly said, "Thank you". I heard the toilet next to us flush, and I put my finger to my lips so you wouldn't say anything. After the person finished washing her hands and dried them, she left. I said, "Now would you like to sit or stand?" You asked, "And what about you?" "All in good time, baby, all in good time." After you put the toilet seat lid down, you got up on it and then you sat on the tank. You opened up your legs and I could see your wet pussy just waiting to be eaten. I came closer to you and we kissed again. I put my finger in between your thighs and slid it inside of your hot box. You sighed just loud enough for me to hear you, and I started to melt. Your hands went around my head, and held it there for another kiss, and we kissed a very hot, French kiss.

My finger could feel you pussy getting so hot, I thought it would melt. I moved in deeper and you moved your hips, but I told you to keep still. You did as I asked, and you didn't say a word. I sat down on the toilet seat, facing you and I lifted your legs onto my shoulder. You held onto the bar that was on either side of us. I opened your legs wider, and I separated your lips and I licked your pussy opening. I kissed all around you. I licked your clit, and I blew warm air onto it, you shuddered and sighed. I could smell your pussy and it smelled good. I licked you on your clit and it was getting harder. I lifted you closer to me, and I started to lick your pussy. You just sighed and moaned. I lokked up at you the while I was down there and you were smiling.

So, I continued what I was doing. I slowly licked and massaged your clit with my mouth, and you were slowly moving your hips, probably because it felt too good to stop. I took my one finger out and proceeded to put two. You rotated your hips and said, "Oh baby, it feels so good to me. Please, keep it up!" I nodded my head, while at the same time, with my tongue going up and down, between your box and your hardened clit. I could feel myself getting wet and very hot, but I had to "help you come down". So I proceeded to please you. My two fingers went inside of you slowly and then I wiggled them, and your hips moved a lot faster. My tongue was concentrating on relieveing your clit. Your breathing was deep, labored and I could hear you getting ready to cum.... After two more minutes of teasing and playing, you came. Your cum slid down my face. I slowly moved my fingers out, and I came up for a nice slow kiss..........

No comments: