Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Voyeur's Delight....

Hello all of you horny voyeurs, I hope you enjoy this hot story. Same disclaimer, if you wish to participate in looking at someone have sex, look at Playboy! weglol.

Walking in the thick and quiet forest, I say you lying there on the soft grass. I didn't want to disturb your resting, so I went behind a tree, so that you wouldn't know that I was there. I slowed my breathing down, I thought for a minute that you heard me.

I poked my head around it, and noticed that you had laid back down. I saw a smile on your face, and you started to rub your breasts and pinch your nipples. I moved my head out more so I could see you more clearly. You began to rub your thighs slowly. I moved closer to the tree and I leaned upon it. Then you put your fingers in your mouth and covered them with your saliva. You put your fingers on your clit and started rubbing it. My breathing was becoming heavy with excitement. Your body was so hot looking. Your nipples were erect; one hand was slowly rubbing your clit, and the other was squeezing your breasts, and pinching your nipples. I started to pant very quietly.

I could feel my arousal growing as yours steadily grew. Your fingers went from your clit to your hot pussy. My eyes got wide, and my mouth opened more to let my breath go and come quieter. As you became more and more excited, the air seemed to carry the smell of your juices to my nostrils, and I became more and more aroused.

But I knew like a gentle dear, you were not to be disturbed, if I had revealed myself, you would have become frightened and run away. So, I watched you further excite yourself. While you did that, I put my hands in my pants, and started to stroke my own needy clit. It was hard and ready to explode. I only needed to stroke it a few minutes as I was watching you. I could see your long hair begin to shake along with the rest of your hot body.

Your fingers were rubbing yourself and I could tell that you were ready cum. I could hear you gasping and panting. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming. You stopped your body's motion, and within a few minutes, you let out a fierce scream as you came. And when you came, I came with you.

After you were finished, I was leaning against the tree with my back. After a few minutes, I regained my strength. I heard footsteps. I stood still for a few minutes. The footsteps got closer and closer. I prayed that you didn't hear me exclaim my joy in the forest.

The footsteps stopped at the tree that I was hiding behind, and I peeked slowly around the tree. It was you and you were smiling at me.... You asked me, "Do you feel better?" I hesitated with my response, then I said, "Yes, I do!" You came closer to me and kissed me, and turned to go back to where you were resting.....

No comments: