Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fresh meat

I got dressed up one night, I decided to go and get some strange. I had been working too hard and I needed a break. I went to the ATM and withdrew a thousand bucks. I stuffed it in my pockets and I took off to an all night store. I looked for my brand of rubbers, Lifestyles with lube and bought some extra lube. I went to the cash register, the woman, at the register looked at me and asked, "Are these for your son?" I looked at her and said, "Is it any of your business?" She gave me my change and gave me a dirty look. I heard the cashier and the customers besides me break out in loud laughter. I walked out of the store, found my car and took off. I went to the part of town that I knew that I was going to get some pussy. I pulled up to the house on the right and I went to the door and knocked on it three times.

Everytime I did it, I felt like I was in a spy movie, going into the place that was pointed out to house other spies and killers just hiding in the darkness. I laughed at my myself, and said to myself, "Get a grip, you are just going to get some pussy" when the door opened, I walked in and the door was shut behind me. I was led by the Madame of the house and she looked at my dick and saw that it was hard and ready. She asked me with a lustful smile on her face, "It looks like you need a good polishing, and I know just the kind of girl that you need." I sat down, and I waited just for a few minutes, then a very hot looking pros walked over to me and took me by the hand and led me up to her room. I sat down on the bed and I asked, "How much?" She looked at me and smiled and shifted her weight and put her hands on her hips, she bent down just a bit, so that I could see the deepness of her cleavage, my dick just got harder. "How much!" I asked again, this time, my arousal was becoming too much. "My goodness, aren't we impati-" She said, when I cut her off. "Look bitch, I want some pussy, I don't want to talk, now how fucking much!?" I said, as I was taking off my shirt, and putting the lube and the condoms on the dresser. She ran down how much each act costed. "Blow jobs: $20.00, Hand jobs: $50.00, Straight lay: $75.00, any other position: $100.00, around the world, $500.00, any other freaky shit, forget it." We both laughed and relaxed. "Thank you", I said, as I reached into my pocket for 500.00, I put it on the dresser and I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her, slowly and sweetly, as I was pushing my hard on up against her pussy.

I put my hand up her short skirt and I spread her ass cheeks open. I slid my thumb inside of her ass and she moaned and began to ride my thumb. We pulled out of our kiss and I removed my thumb out of her ass. "Damn, baby, you know how to get the engine running, don't you?" She asked, lustily. "Eh, yeah I do, let's take a shower, I want some wet and hot pussy." "Oh fuck!" She said, while I opened the box of condoms, took one out, locked the door (so no one could steal the rest of my money), dropped my pants on the bed and took her into the bathroom. She began to adjust the shower's temperature. I put an extra towel on the floor so that she could kneel on it, and I sat down and began to stroke my hardness lightly. She took the clue, got down on her knees and began to suck my dick and my balls, I controlled her head and she deep throated me, I couldn't take holding back anymore, I came hard inside of her mouth, and she swallowed every bit. When I was done with that, the bathroom had filled with steam and I told her to get in the shower. I picked up the towel and I joined her in the shower. I cracked open the window a bit and some of the steam went out. I gave her the condom pack and she took the condom out and she expertly put it on me. We began kissing again and I began to massage her tits and I pinched her nipples. I was rubbing my hard on on her stomach, then I slid it between her legs. We stopped kissing and she put my covered dick inside of her waiting pussy, and I began to fuck her from underneath. We stopped and I pulled out and we did it standing doggy style, I leaned up against the wall and she fucked me, slow and hard. She ground on my dick and she reached for my balls and began to stroke them, I lost my load inside of the condom.


After regaining my strength, I took off the condom, and she cleaned me off and blew me a second time, I lost another load inside of her mouth. After we were done, we turned off the shower, I closed the window and we left the bathroom. We dried off and we went over to the bed. I reached over for another condom, put it on and she laid down and opened her legs, I slid my still hot and hard dick inside of her gash and I began to fuck her hard. We were grunting, groaning and moan, as we both fucked each other well into the night. She came all over my sheathed sword and I blew my load inside of the condom. We stopped for a while, and we smoked and ordered something to eat. I gave her some money for food, so that she didn't have to use the money that I gave her. She pulled out a bottle of whiskey and we drank. When the food finally arrived, we ate some food. After eating, we did chat a bit and I apologized for the nastiness, she said that it was ok, she told me that she can be too chatty.

After our food digested, we smoked some more and drank more whiskey. She moved closer to me and she began to give me a handjob. While she was stroking my cock and caressing my balls, we dove into a French kiss until I blew my load all over the both of us. She licked me clean and she began to suck my cock head, I put the glass of whiskey down and I got up and pulled her over to the bed. I put on another condom, flipped her onto her stomach and I opened up her ass cheeks. I squeezed some lube into her ass hole until I thought that I put enough in, and I climbed up and pulled her up into a doggy style position and I pushed my dick into her ass, I slowly and intently began to fuck her, she reached between her legs, and began to play with herself, it was fine by me, her ass was sooo fucking tight. I had to hold onto the condom as I was fucking her, she came first and her asshole squeezed my dick, she reached for my balls and she stroked them and I blasted a load inside of her ass.

When I had squeezed all of my cum out, I came out and I pulled the condom off, and she licked me clean, I told her to go and sit in the chair and she she did, I stood up, facing her, and I slid my dick inside of her mouth. Her mouth felt sooooo fucking good, it was wet, hot and very willing. I filled her mouth with my cum and she swallowed that. I lowered down a bit and I put my dick between her tits and I began to titty fuck her. I drained the last of my cum on her chest. After all was done, and it was day light, we took a shower together, dried off again, and got dressed. I pulled out an extra $300.00 out of my pants pocket, unlocked the door and told her that I would see her later. I gave the Madame $200.00, then I left. I go into my car and took off....

No comments: