Thursday, August 12, 2010

I decided to take a long journey to another state and taking the Grey Hound was a good idea. I packed my bags, and went to the bus station. I parked my car in the car lot and put my keys in my pocket and drug my suit case behind me. I went to the ticket desk and bought myself a ticket. I sat down and waited until my bus arrived. I had brought a magazine with me to read. I sat down and I felt someone's eyes on me. I did a casual scan of the bus station and I connected with a woman that stood no more that four feet tall. She had the sky bluest eyes that a woman was allowed to have. She was licking her lips and pinching her nipple. My dick had gotten hard just looking at her. She may have been only four feet tall, but she was ok by me. She walked over to the soda machine to buy a soda, but she couldn't reach high enough to put her change in. I got up, and was careful with covering my erection. I grabbed my suitcase and rushed over to her. I got to her and she plunked her change in the machine.

I stopped mid-stride, and decided to keep going. I look at her as I was putting my change in the soda machine. I heard her giggle and I looked at her and smiled. "You move fast to help out, don't you?" She said, as she began caressing and pinching her tits again. She could tell that it was arousing me. I looked at her and said, "Yes, I like to be of service and get some service in return." "Ohhhh" She moaned, as she rubbed her thighs together under her very short skirt. "Are you ok?" I asked, her grinding, moaning and self arousal techinques were driving me crazy. She nodded her head and licked her lips slowly, again. My dick was to the point of coming out of my pants. She reached over and began to stroke my hardened cock and I nearly passed out. "Bus 3471 en route to New York City, is boarding at the rear door." Came the loud voice that startled me back to awareness. She took me by the buckle of my belt and pulled me with her. I slowly removed her hand and I moved a little easier. When we boarded the bus, the both of us went to the back. I helped her with her carry on bag. I raised her bag up to the overhanging shelf, and she took the opportunity to stroke my cock back to life.


I looked down at her and shook my head. She slowly put her hand down and nodded her agreement. After I stowed my bag away, I sat down in the seat beside her. We waited until the driver took our tickets and made his way back to the front of the bus. He started up the engine, and she started up my engine. I covered us up with a blanket, when the air came on. Her small but very strong hands unbuckled, and opened up my pants. My cock broke free and she began to stroke it. I lifted up some more and I let my pants hit the floor. She stroked my knob and she slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft and underside of my dick. I just let her do what she wanted. The bus moved and it bounced up and down, just making her strokes even slow and more intense. She put her head underneath of the blanket and she began to deep throat me. It was a good thing that the back of the bus was loud, because I let out a loud groan, in response to what she was doing. Her head went up and down, as she ran her tongue all around the head of my popsicle. I couldn't take it any more and I gave her some pre-cum. She came up for air and she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me with that big donkey dick." She pulled up her skirt, she was wet and ready to go. She got on my lap and slid her hot and tight pussy up and down my pole sooo sweet. She began to ride it slow and hard. She felt sooooo fucking good.


I whispered in her ear, "I want to put a condom on, I need to cum" She sucked her pussy off of my cock. I pulled the condom out of the pocket of my jacket, opened it up and rolled it on, while we French kissed and sucked each other's tongue. When the condom was on, she slid back on and began riding me hard. I reached around and squeeze and pinched her tits. The bus went around a corner and she went against the motion of the bus. I reached around her as her pussy got its treat, and I played with her clit. She moaned and ground on my cock and that's when I held her down and busted my load inside of her. She creamed my sheathed dick and she dug her nails into my thighs, I popped another load inside of the condom. After we were done, I got up, pulled my pants up, went into the toilet. I took a piss and I shook my cock. I put my semi - hard dick back into my pants. I tossed the condom into the insided of the toilet. After I was done, I came out of the toilet, and she went in after me...when she was done, we cuddled under the blanket and slept the rest of the way....

No comments: