Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet me in the stacks

had returned a library book to the public library two weeks late. The librarian, that had on this tight dress that fit her shape like a glove, looked at me, with her grey eyes, very sternfully. She winked at me and said, "Sir, you are going to have to pay a fine for these books". I looked at her, seductively, and said, "Yes, ma'am. But is there another way that I can work my fine off?" She looked at me, and she quickly licked her lips, and my dick got hard, just thinking about my punishments. "Ummmmm, would you like me to reshelve the books, check in books, reshelve the reference manuals?" She nodded her head to each task, that I had suggested. She showed me where the unshelved books and unshelved reference manual were lying. I got the book truck and I rolled it over to the tables and began loading them.


My dick was beginning to stick out, under my pants. I went to the bathroom and I heard the main doors close. After I shook my cock off and wiped, I went to wash my hands and she came into the bathroom. I looked at her nervously and smiled. I said, as I was drying off my hands "I will be back out, I just needed to go to the bathroom" She nodded and walked out. I was on my way to rolling the book truck with the dictionaries on it over to the shelf. I got up on the foot stool and moved the other dictionaries out of the way. I smelled a scent of musk. She was standing there with black garter with fishnet stocking with a seam going up the back, and a bra that held up her luscious tits and a black peek a boo bra on. I thought that my dick was hard earlier in the day, but I was really popping wood this time. I started to climb down and she said, "You don't have to get down, I want to check to make sure that you are putting the reference materials in the correct place. I turned to the side, and she looked at my dick. "Oh something seems to be out of order here."

I looked at the shelves and everything was in place. She reached up, unbuckled and unzipped my pants. She reached inside of my pants and began to stroke my hardened cock, I almost fell over, it felt sooo fucking good. She got closer and she opened her mouth and began to lick and suck my cock. I held on to the book shelf as she was sucking me off, she ran her tongue underneath of my cock head, I almost lost my load. I told her I needed to get down and she let me. She took me by the cock and we went behind her counter. I sat down and my pecker was waiting for her to finish her "fine collection". She stood over top of me and she moved close to me and I took off her bra. Her 38c's bounced free of their prison. I took off my pants and shirt. She sat down, on my legs, in front of my erection and we French kissed. While we were kissing, I ran my fingers between her legs and I felt the opening in her underwear, my dick jumped with anticipation. When we came out of our kiss, she moved her tits on my face and I was in heaven. Warm, soft heaviness surrounded my face....I felt her rubbing the underside of my hardened cock and I licked them and I sucked on her nipples, as she stroked my balls.

I moaned and she moaned as I was stroking her wet and swollen pussy. I slipped two fingers inside of her wet pussy and she moved up and down on them. Her hand was stroking my swelling cock, we moaned and groaned our arousal. She got up and put my cock underneath of her and her pussy slowly swallowed it. My face went deeper inside of her tits as she began to ride me. I had to back up as she slid up and down on my cock. She began fucking me and I was in heaven just watching those ta-tas bounce up and down. I reached down and began to stroke her clit and she began to ride me harder. She slid up off of my cock and she began to ride me cowgirl style. I held her close and I grabbed onto her tits as her pussy was 'milking' my cock. I slowly got up and I bent her over her desk and I pushed all the way inside of her. I pushed her down on the desk so that I could mash her jugs. I fucked her hard and deep and she was gasping and pleading for me to fuck her harder. I could feel myself getting ready to cum and I pulled out. She turned around and began to suck my cock and I exploded my spunk into her mouth. She got back up on the desk and I bent down, licked her pussy and I sucked on her clit. She urged me louder and I licked her pussy and I slid four fingers inside of her swollen and hot pussy. I began licking and sucking her clit and she came hard... After her waves had stopped, we kissed and she got dressed. She had told me that my fine was paid, but she needed help in reshelving the books...and I obliged.

No comments: