Thursday, August 12, 2010

One hot fuck

I walked into the bar and I was ready to drink and have some fun. The bar was packed, as usual and as I excused myself for the fortieth time I sat down on my stool and I ordered a drink. I pulled out my cigar, lit it and tasted the sweetness of the Vanilla tobacco. I began to relax, when my shot of whiskey was put in front of me. I pulled out a roll of twenties, fifties and hundreds, to peel off a twenty to pay for my round of drinks. I was feeling pretty good as the whiskey flowed through my veins. I turned around and this hooker came up to me and stood between my legs and began to rub my dick to hardness. "Ahem, can I help you, miss?" I asked while she continued to rub my dick. She produced a cigarette from her purse that she had on her shoulder. She looked at me and put the cigarette between her lips. I obliged her and I struck my lighter for her so that I could light her cigarette. "I was just thinking that a few minutes a go, rocky." She laughed as she came closer between my legs for a more 'personal touch'.

I had to laugh with her, I moved back a bit, my stiff rockhard cock needed some 'breathing' room from all of that stroking. I turned a bit and I got my shot glass of whiskey, I offered her some and she sipped some, I said, "Have some more, you have boldly made your point as what it is that you want from me." She took the whole shot glass and drained it. After she swallowed it, she winked her eye and moved in for a kiss. Our lips met and she slipped me some tongue, and my semi-softening dick hardened back up. We kissed a slow hot French kiss and my free hand began to slide underneath of whatever kind of material was there. I reached up and squeezed her tits. We came out of the kiss. "Damn miss, I heard of bold women, but I've never met a woman as bold as yourself." I said, while putting my cigar tip in my mouth for another pull. I rolled my eyes up and down the front of her body. She had on a tight ass pair of jeans, with these "come fuck me pumps" on, and this blouse that showed the color of her nipples. I pulled her body close to me with one hand, and I laid my hand on her ass. She had to drop the cigarette and I put my cigar out. She held on to me with both hands. I had had enough of the teasing and foreplay. We left the bar and went to my car. As I was driving, I unzipped my zipper and unbuckled my pants, I pulled my dick out and pissed on the ground next to my car. I unlocked the door, and popped the lock. She got in and was getting ready for me... I shook my dick and I got in and put the key in the ignition. She slowly reached over and began to slowly stroke my standing manhood. I felt her put her mouth on my cock as she began to suck the length of my shaft and deep throated me, once or twice.


She continued to stroke my hard on and she sucked on the head of my cock. I almost lost control of the car. "Ease up, greedy ass, or do you want to die like this?" She slowly brought her head up and she continued to stroke me. She spat on my dick and slowly stroked it. Our moans filled the silence of my car. When I pulled into my driveway, I put the car in park and she began to suck my cock again. It felt sooo fucking good. She moved her hand and head up and down. She was slurping and sucking. She blew on my cock and my dick head felt like it was going to explode. "We need to get out of the car, now!" I commanded. I redressed myself and she straighted back up. We got into my home and I locked the front door. She kneeled before me and undressed me again. She began sucking me again I had to control her head, I wanted to eat her pussy and explode my jisum into her pussy. I told her to go to my bedroom. She went and I followed her up. We began stripping our clothes off and I opened her legs and I bent my head down to lick and suck on her pussy. I opened her pussy lips, slid two fingers inside of her waiting and wet pussy. I began to suck on her clit.

My dick laid back onto my stomach. I licked and sucked her puss, it was sooo fucking sweet. I slid my fingers out and I put my hands under her ass. I put my face into her pussy and I moved my face up, so that my tongue could lick her. I gave her all of my tongue and she pushed it into my face. "FUCK ME DAMMIT, STOP BEING A PRICK AND FUCK ME!!!" I flicked her clit and she squirted her cum in my face. I got up and put her down on the bed, she was still shaking when I squatted over her face, with my dick close to her mouth. She opened her mouth and I slid my dick in. I got down on both kness and I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. She stroked my balls and I shout, "YEAH, STROKE MY FUCKING BALLS!" I had to pull out of her mouth, and I laid down on my back. She slid her self onto my dick. Her whole pussy swallowed my cock and she began to fuck me. She rode me hard and her pussy was sucking my dick so sweet. I put my hands around her tits, then I slid my hand down to her clit. "YEAH RIDE ME, RIDE ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, ohhhhhh shit!" I said, as I grabbed her on her hips and I jammed my dick it, her head went back as she came all over my cock I held her on my dick and I blasted my cum inside of her..... After we finished, I reached for my pants and I gave her two hundred bucks. We got dressed and I dropped her off at her hotel. I said, "I may or may not be in town for a while, I'll give you another hundred." She took it and went inside of her hotel.

No comments: