Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Metaphoric lust




Observing the rain reminds me of how your wetness covered me, looking at how the rain covers the earth, bringing it to new life, reminds me of how your body's sweat has dropped down on me, during your passionate release.


Remembering how your body shimmered with your sweat while I cooled your body's heat, with my passionate loving.


Listening to your orgasm thunder through your shouts of joy, and watching the lightning flash in your eyes. After your summer's storm of lust has been satiated, you rumble for more.


You rise up and you rise over top of my mouth and I'm preparing for release of your flood of water, down my drain, but you make me wait, as you rub your flower's bud on my tongue, allowing me to taste its sweet necter.


I am watching at how you are climbing the mountain of lust, desire and passion, then you plummet down into the sea of release, again. Your torrent of rain covers my chin and neck.


After your final release, you brush your mountains on my hilly plaine. My oak tree stands and waits for your pruning. You are adorning my tree bark with your soft caresses, and because of your 'tickling' of my bark with your strokes, but like a young sapling, I am bending and swaying to your touch, and with my thunderous roar and the flashing of my eyes, I release my sap and you collect every drop in your mouth; you remove each sticky drop off of me and you want to feel the hot sap that is still with in me.


So you climb on my very large stump and you cover me with your hot and wet blanket, until my tree releases more of my sap and you cover me again with your necter.

No comments: