Monday, September 04, 2006

Young angels pt. 2

I pulled into the school parking lot, Monday morning, the week after the prom. I parked the car and turned it off. I reached for my books, that was on the passenger seat. I took my car keys out of the ignition, opened my car door. Locked the door and closed it. I put my keys in my pants pocket.

I headed towards the school. You were standing outside with your girls and my boys were hanging off to the side. I stopped and hung out with my boys, then I looked over to you and winked. You smiled and blushed at me, then went back to talking with your girls. When the bell rang for school to begin, we went to our lockers and hung our coats up. You walked by me on your way to our homeroom and stopped at my locker. I got my books out for my first two classes.

I turned around and you moved in for a kiss. I puckered my lips and when our lips met, we heard, "Wooooooo!" "Suck facers!" "Give him some tongue!" "Lick her tonsils!" and afterwards we heard, "Ok, you two go to your homeroom! Break it up!" But all I could hear inmy head was, "I want some". After our kiss was over, we went to our homeroom. I sat at my desk in the back and you joined me. I put my books down on my desk and you put your books down on your desk, and came over and sat down next to me. Everyone got real quiet, then they started talking again. As the teacher came in, she looked over at us, and said, "Miss Pauls, would you please go and sit down at your desk. Mr. Bruce, please remove your foot so Miss Pauls can move. Thank you." I moved my foot out of the way and you went back to your desk and sat down.

After calling roll call and giving us our annoucements, the class went back to its chattering. I started to talk with some of the guys in my row, but I kept looking at you, even though you were talking to your girls, you kept looking at me. After the first bell for the day rang, I waited until everyone went out of the classroom and so did you. We walked out and went onto our classes. We met at gym class, but Mr. Glass kept me with the rest of the guys. I didn't mind. After gym class, I showered and dressed. I left the locker room and went to the lunchroom. We met at the lunchroom. We sat at the same table; our friends weren't very far from us, but they gave us our privacy. You put your lunch next to mine and you sat on my lap.

My pecker got hard as soon as you sat down. I whispered to you. "Mmmm, baby not here. Meet me at my car after school, but you can sit next to me." You sat back in your chair and I pulled you closer to me. Mr. Williams walked up behind me and said, "Mr. Bruce, be gentle with Miss Pauls, you are stronger than she is and I wouldn't want you to miss your date tonight." You put your hand on my arm to calm my temper down. I said, calmly, "Yeah, ok, whatever." After lunch, we went back to our classes. At the end of the day, I sat down next to you in our French class. I wrote you a note and it said, "I want some coochie, I've got some jimmy hats. I'll take you home after school. What do you say?" Our hands briefly touched and my cock jumped a bit.

After reading my note, I saw you smile out of the corner of my eye. You wrote your answer and passed it back to me. As Ms. Andre had her back turned to us, I read the note that you sent to me. It said, "......And I want to suck on your popsicle. You can take me home afterwards, I'll call my mom and let her know." I smiled. After the last bell of the day, we went to our lockers, we put some of our books away. I took the books I had homework for, and you got your books and met me at my locker. I took your books out of your hands and I carried them. When we got to my car, I put our books on top of my car.

I opened your door and moved out of your way. You started to reach for my swelling cock and looked at you and slowly shook my head. "Call your mom and tell her your going to be a bit late for dinner." You reached inside of your pocket book and got your cellphone out and called your mom.

"Hi, mom, I'm with Sebastian. He and I are going to hang out for a while. I might be late for dinner so go ahead and eat. Could you tell dad also, please?" While you were talking to your mom, I put our books in the back seat of my car. You paused a minute and blushed a bit, then you said, "I'll be careful mom, ok I'll tell him, mom. Goodbye mom!" You said, as you rolled your eyes and hung up the phone. You put your cell phone back into you pocket book. We leaned towards each other and we kissed again. My hands went off of the steering wheel and they went around your neck, my left hand went around your breast and caressed it. Our kiss got deeper and I could feel your nipple hardening.

We moaned, as our tongue caressed each other. You took my hand off of your breast and put it back onto the steering wheel. You pushed me back and said, breathlessly and with great effort, "We need to go some place more private, Sebastian." I sighed and said, "Ok, sugar thighs, we'll go to our private spot." You put on some very slow and sexy jazz as we drove to the woods. We rolled down out windows as we rode silently into the peace and quiet of the woods. We went over a hill and onto a quiet area that was covered with large bushes. I parked my car on the side of the road and stopped the engine. We got out of the car and left our book inside. I sat down on the trunk of my car, I pulled you close to me and my hands slid down the length of your back, my hands rested on your ass. We looked into each others eyes and it began:

We kissed slowly and sweetly. Our tongues found each other and they began to slowly caress each other. Your hand slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt and your other hand slid down my chest and onto my belt buckle. I slowly slid my hand up your back. We came out of our kiss and my face went into your curtain of hair. I began to kiss your neck and behind your ear. My hands slowly covered your breasts. Your nipples were hardening under my grasp again. You panted in my ear, "Oh baby, just fuck me." Then you leaned back and I put my kisses down between your breasts.

With great effort I pushed you back and I stood up off of my car, I opened up the trunk and pulled out a big, thick blanket and a cushion for you. I unbuckled my belt buckle and began to unbutton my pants. You pushed my hands out of the way and you pulled my pants down. You moved close to me and began to kiss and lick my stomach. You ran your tongue down my hairline and I could feel my cock getting hard. As you were kissing my stomach, you slipped your hand inside of the flap of my boxers and gently, but firmly stroked my cock. I stood still as you brought me to full erection. You kneeled down on the cushion and pulled my boxers down around my ankles. Your mouth wrapped itself around the head of my cock and began to suck me.

My eyes closed and my one hand cupped the back of your head. I slowly moved my cock in and out of your mouth. It felt sooo good. I slid my cock all the way to the back of your throat. You began to gag and I eased up and just slid my cock head in and out of your mouth. You rubbed my balls and my oxyen shortened just a bit, but you eased off of them. I could feel my wad begin to loose it's load down your throat, but I stopped it. I pulled my cock out of your mouth. You weren't too happy about that. I reached down for my shirt pocket and pulled out the condom that was in there. I took it out of its package and rolled it onto my missle, you bent over the trunk of my car. I lifted the back of your skirt, pulled down your thong and slid my ice cream scooper inside of your ice cream bucket.

You were so hot and tight, I thought the condom was going to melt off and break. I slowly slid it in and out. You felt sooo good. You moaned and tightened up on my meat, I could feel my balls tighten up. I put my hands around your waist and slowly began to grind my cock into your snatch, you moaned loud and I groaned as your pussy muscles gripped and released my cock. I unbuttoned your blouse from the back and I slid your halter top down. I rubbed the palms of my hands on your nipples. I leaned over and I began to kiss, lick and leave little tiny bites on your back.

You shuddered and moaned as I continued to fuck you. I grabbed you around your waist, I couldn't hold back any more, my balls tightened up and I unloaded inside of your pussy. "OH, OH Damn Girl!" I shouted, as sweat covered over bodies, and I reached down between your legs and began to play with your clit and it wasn't long until you came all over my cock. We fucked each other so hard, the car shook from our grinds and bumps. I had to pull you off of my car and fucked you standing up. You wrapped your arms around my head and your leg around mine. I bent down and slid up inside of you once more and I released another load and we came together again.

I slid out and your cum came sliding down your thighs. I sat down on the blanket and cushion and my cock was still hard. You pulled the condom off and began to lick and suck my cock clean. You began to suck me slow and it felt good. You moved down and began to suck my nuts. I could barely think until you slid your tongue back up to my head and I came inside of your mouth. And you swallowed it all.....

It was late when we got back to your folk's house. I walked you to your door, we kissed and then you went in.....

No comments: