Saturday, September 02, 2006

Young angels pt. 1

I drove up to your house the night of the prom. I got out of my black and silver Camero. I had your favorite bouquet of flowers in my hand. As I walked to your parent's door, I looked up to your window and your shades were pulled down. I could hear the excitement of muffled voices from the other side of the door. I chuckled, as I straightened my tie and smoothed down my hair.

I pressed the doorbell button and waited for one of your parents to answer the door. As was expected, your dad answered the door. When it opened I greeted him, "Good evening, sir. I'm Sebastian Bruce, I'm Rachel's boyfriend. I'm here to take her to the prom." Your dad looked me up and down, I stood up straight and I adjust my my tie again. Your dad said, "Yes, Sebastian, Rachel's spoken of you many different times and I've seen you riding around. Come on in!"

I walked over the threshold and your sister froze when she saw me. She began to giggle nervously and she disappeared, but I heard her feet running up the stairs. I walked to the living room and sat down with your dad.

After talking with your dad about Arena football, your mom called downstairs, "Honey, could you please tell Sebastian that Rachel will be down in a few minutes, please?" We looked at each other and laughed. After changing the conversation onto the war, politics(a subject that I smiled through)and what we were going to do after the prom, you appeared in your slinkiest dress and very high heel shoes. I stood up and so did your dad. I smiled nervously and so did you. You looked very nice. Your black dress showed the roundness of your breasts. Your nipples were presenting themselves to be touched and caressed. My palms were sweating and I could feel myself getting hard, but I cleared my throat and my growing hard-on went down. Your perfume smelled so good. I smiled a nervous smile. I said, "You look great, Rachel!" Then you relaxed.

As your eyes "caressed" me, I could "feel" them as they looked me over, they rested on my slight bulge. You smiled and slightly licked your lips. You said, "Thank you and you look pretty hot yourself." I cleared my throat a second time and your eyes looked up to me. Your parents saw our exchange and smiled at each other. I said, "Well, I think we should be getting on our way, don't you think so, Rachel?" You nodded your head quickly. You kissed your mom and dad quickly on their cheeks and I shook your dad's hand.

I went to the front door, opened it and let you go out first. We walked quickly to the car. When we go out to my car, I opened your side first and gently took your hand and helped you inside. I saw you glancing at my growing erection. I said, in a low tone of voice, "You can suck me off when we get to the school." You looked at me and smiled, then you put the remainder of your dress inside the car. I turned around and waved to your family and they all waved back. I closed your door and went to my side.

I got into the car, put the key into the ignition and started the engine. You put your hand on my thigh and you lightly rubbed it. "Not now, honey. I need to get us away from your folk's house. You kept your hand on my thigh as I drove us to the prom. As we pulled into the parking lot, I parked the car, put the emergency break on and turned off the engine. We rolled the window down and we watched as the sun started to go down. I relaxed and moved my seat back. We began kissing slowly and deeply. Your hands went down to my pants, you unbuckled my belt, I lifted my hips as you unbuttoned my button-fly. You reached inside of the opening of my boxers and slowly pulled out my swollen cock. You slowly lowered your mouth on it and began to lick and suck on it. You sucked my cock so nice and slow, I thought I was going to loose my load right there, but you could sense I was ready to cum.

You eased up on sucking me. You tossed your bouquet of flowers in my back seat. You took your shoes off and pulled your dress up. You removed your thong and you got you got up (Good thing I put back the sunroof!) I had put a condom on while you were undressing. My lighting rod was charged and ready to release some energy. You climbed onto my lap and began to stroke my cock. We began kissing again. My hand found it's way to the zipper of your dress and I pulled it down very slowly. You took your arms out of the straps of your dress. Your melons came alive as they stood boldly in front of my face. I was in heaven.

You began to rise and you slowly stroked me. You stroked your hot and ready pussy lips on my hardened cock head. I pushed your waist down and your hot snatch enveloped my cock. My head wemt back and my eyes closed. The heat from your puss made me swell with anticipation. You began to rise up and down on me. Your tits began to bounce up and down. I was mesmerized by them. You began to ride me even harder and slower. You grabbed onto the headrest of my seat and began to ride me hard and fast. My hands released your breast and I was sucking your nipples. My one hand found its way to your clitty and began to stroke it. That excited you more and you began to ride me quicker and harder. You were like greased lightining, you moved so quick. Your pussy would "suck" my cock every time you would rise up and slide down. You reached down and began to rub my balls.


I smiled from ear to ear and I opened my eyes and you were smiling at me. You came down to me and we kissed slowly. Our tongues stroked each other. As we kissed, you slowly rode my cock. We moaned and the sweat covered our bodies. You began to kiss my neck and I ran my fingers through the back of your hair slowly and seductively. You went back a bit and you grasped my head rest and continued to slowly fuck me.

I pulled you close to me and I rested my face between your breasts. I rubbed my face on your breasts and I slowly ran my tongue on them. You hissed and moaned, I ran my hands down to your ass cheeks. I squeezed your ass and I slid my hands onto your hips. I held you still and fucked you from the bottom. Your hands fell onto my shoulders, then you wrapped your arms around my shoulders. I pulled you closer to me, my hips moved quicker and harder. You cried out, "Yes, baby. Yes, fuck me!!"

The car was squeaking and rocking back and forth. We could hear the music coming from the gym, it was getting later and later. We were moaning and urging each other on. I began to pinch your ass. Your cum began to slide down my cock, your eyes rolled back into your head and your head dropped onto my shoulder. "Cum, Rachel, oh cum baby!" I said, as your pussy muscles squeezed my cock. "OH, OH, OH, OH Shit!!!!!! I said, as I exploded inside of you.

You get off of my cock real slow. I pulled off the condom and put it in the sandwich bag that was in my car, you put your thong back on and fixed your clothes. I turned on the battery to my car and I closed the sunroof. After I turned off the battery, we opened the doors and we got out. I put my car keys in my pants pocket. We then adjusted our clothes and recombed our hair. We both closed our car doors after locking them. We both walked towards the gym door holding hands. The prom was in full swing. You went to your friends and I went over to my buddies. We danced every slow dance. After the prom, I drove us to a hotel, paid for a room and we went into the room and we made love. After taking a brief nap, we left the room and went to go and get some coffee. As the sun came up, I pulled up in front of your parents house. I walked you to the door, I kissed you goodbye and made sure that you got in ok. Then I turned to go home.....

No comments: