Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy October pt2.

Hello everyone! It has been a while......

I was walking through the forest one early evening. The sound of the dead, crunchy leaves crunching underneath of my boots sounded comforting and relaxing. The cold air that blew through the forest made the tree branches creak and sway back and forth. I could hear the crows cawing, and other wild life coming out to look for their prey or just to socialize. An owl hooted in the far off, deep into the woods.

The flutter of wings and the cry of a freshly killed mouse, filled the air. All stood still in deep fear and I continued with my journey. As I was nearing the mouth of the woods, I looked up and saw a woman at my cabin door. She wore a long black cloak, and she had long red hair. She turned in my direction and came to greet me as I moved forward. I smiled a cautious smile. "Hello, my name is Beatrice, I just moved a few miles down the road and I was wondering if you had any extra coal to spare." She asked. As I continued to go to my door, "Yes, I do. I'll be happy to bring several bricks to you. I just need to get a bucket and I'll fill it up for you." I said.

I opened my door and I invited her in. I motioned for her to sit down close to the warm fireplace and offered her some tea to drink. She accepted it. I excused myself to go and change my clothes. When I came back, she had her cloak off and she was completely relaxed. I smiled and I began to fill my bucket with bricks of coal. I didn't see her clothes come off, but I heard the sound of things being dropped on my couch.

I stopped filling the bucket with coal and turned around, she was completely naked and stretched out. Her long read hair was splayed out on the back of my couch and she was lying on her side with a mischevious smile on her face. I smiled and continued on with my task, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her nakedness. I didn't notice that the bucket was full, but I did notice her rubbing her tits and sliding her hand down between her legs. She began caressing her red pussy hair and she slipped her hands between her lips and began to caress her clit. I could feel myself getting hard. I heard one of the bricks of coal hit the floor and I looked down and picked up the excess bricks of coal off the floor. I put a great majority of the coal back into my bin, but my eyes were stuck on Beatrice's arousing actions.

I stood up, went over to the sink and washed the coal dust off of my hands. I took off my shirt and I put it on the floor. I walked over to my couch and I reached out to stroke Beatrice's inviting tits. She moved her chest closer and my sweating hands stroked her slowly. Her chestnut colored nipples were erect and ready to be licked, so I obliged. I bent my head down and I sucked on them. Her hand went to my face and mouth. She pulled my face up to hers and we kissed, sweetly and slowly.

As we kissed, she began to stroke my chest and both of her hands began to unbuckle my belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. We came out of our kiss aroused and ready. I stood up and she ran her hands down my front and went deep inside of my pants. I could feel her cool hands gently stroking my balls and they slowly slid up the back of my shovel. She slowly removed her hands out of my pants and pulled my pants down. I was hard and she continued to stoke me into life. She gently rubbed me and my cock began to rise. She pulled me closer and began lightly sucking on the head of my cock. I leaned back just a bit and I closed my eyes, it just felt soooo good.

She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock, I breathed in slow and moaned loud. She backed off a bit and began playing with herself again. I began stroking myself as I watched her. She laid back, and opened her pussy lips for me. But I bent down between her legs and I moved her hands out of the way. I held her pussy lips open, and I gently licked her clit. She groaned and sighed loudly. the wet sweetness of her pussy drew me in. I licked the opening of her pussy and she opened her legs wider. My cock was waiting to go in and get warm, so I stood up and laid down. I slid it in and it felt like it was on fire, her pussy was so hot. We both sighed and moaned from the good feeling of our joining fires.

I slowly moved my hips back and forth, we glided together like two well oiled machines. I reached down and stroked her clit and her pussy muscles grabbed my cock and began to give it a massage. I was close to loosing my load a second time and I pulled out. I moved to sit down in my chair and she joined me. She licked the underside of my dick and I nearly passed out. She got up, turn facing away from me and lowered her hot candle extinguisher on my candle's flame. She slid down on my hot poker and then she began to gently rub my balls. I felt myself getting ready to loose it and I pulled her up to the head of my dick. She held onto the arms of my chair and slowly rose up and down.

I ran my hands up and down her back and onto her ass. She kept riding me slowly and teasingly. Her head went back as she slid down my pole and my hand moved around to stroke her hardened clit. I began stroking it and she slid down so slow and tight, I could feel her cervical wall. She ground on me and I could feel her getting ready to put out my fire. She raised up slowly, I could tell she was ready to cum, she shook and shivered. Our breathing, the crackling of the fire in the fireplace, the cold wind outside of my cabin served as a very erotic song. She moaned and lowered her pussy on me once more....... and we both put out each other's fire.......

No comments: