Thursday, March 30, 2006

Listening to music

Have fun with this one......

I was lying in my recliner with my headphones on, I was listening to Madonna's Justify My Love. My eyes were closed and I was just letting the music run through my head. My wife removed my headphones and covered my eyes with a blindfold. She put my headphones back on. She took my glasses, that were sitting on my chest, and put them on the table that was next to us. I felt my shirt being unbuttoned and her hand was going down my chest. Her hands went all the way down to my beltbuckle. After opening my belt buckle and my pants, I felt her cool hand begin to stroke me. I was losing my ability to concentrate on Madonna. I reached to touch my wife's tits, she stopped stroking me, and caught my hands. She put them on the arms of my recliner. I felt her get on top of my bulging dick.

She pushed my shirt open even wider and she slowly kissed my chest and my stomach. Her pussy was hot on me and I could feel its wetness coming through my boxers. She began to slowly rub her pussy lips on me. It was pretty hard keeping my hands on the arms of my chair.

She got up, pulled my pants down, and sat on my dick again. This time, I felt how wet and how hot she really was! I stopped for a minute and smiled. My body went limp, but my cock got harder as she rubbed it with her hot puss. She leaned on my chest and we kissed a very slow and hot kiss. Our kisses were long and hot. I sucked her tongue and she sucked mine in return.

The kiss was getting hotter and so were we. She put her hands on my chest and felt how strong it was. She bent down and sucked my nipples, I got harder as she did that.
She ran her tongue around it's tip and I felt chills run all over my body. My music flowed onto Beyonce's Speechless. She slid her wet pussy up to my mouth and I opened it. Her clit was out and ready to be licked and sucked. She took my hands and put them around her hips. My tongue slowly ran between her wet pussy lips and up to her clit. I lightly touched it with the tip of my tongue. I could hear through my earphones her shout of joy when I did that. I tasted her sweetness when her cum dropped on my tongue. I stiffened my tongue and she slowly lowered her wet slit onto it. I felt her body quiver a bit as she moved up and down on my tongue. She put her whole pussy on my mouth. Her juices flowed down my neck and down my chest.

She got up and slid her pussy back down to my dick and sat on it again. It woke up and got hard again. She put her tit in my mouth and I sucked it. I felt her nipple get hard. I nibbled on it and I bit it. She moved away and slapped me, and she put it back and I licked it. She moved her tit away from me.

She put my hands back onto the arms of my chair. She held onto the arms and she rubbed her pussy on me again. My cock got rock hard again. This time she got up and slowly lowered herself onto it. My head went back and my back arched, my eyes went to the back of my head. My cum covered mouth opened in ecstacy. She slowly went up and down on me. I slid my hand down between her legs and I began to play with her clit. She ground down on my cock and my fingers moved quicker. My other hand held and stroked her ass. She moved up and down quickly and hard. My recliner shook and squeaked. I could hear her moans, groans and pleads of me fucking her.... and I did. She reached under my ass and pulled me up. I was inside of her nice and deep. I felt my balls begin to stiffen, my load was beginning to fill up to the top of my cock. She began to stroke me with long teasing strokes. My hands stayed where they were. We kissed soo deeply and so sweetly. We shoved each other's tongues down each other's throats. Our body's sweat made things more slippery. Our breathing was telling us that we were ready to cum.

She rode me slower and slower and I played with her clit more gentle. It didn't take long for my cum to fill her pussy. Her cum washed over my balls and onto my chair....... Even though my recliner was pushed back, she pushed it back further. She moved over top of me again and waited as I opened her pussy lips. I licked her pussy like I was licking an ice cream cone. She put her hands on the back of my head and rode my mouth. I slid my tongue into her wet but spent pussy and I licked her until I felt her clit get hard again. I sucked on her bud and her flower released it's pollen and her nectar slid down my face, as she came again....... and the music played on.....

No comments: