Monday, March 06, 2006

Spring pleasures....

The smell of the first day of Spring flowed throughout the house. I felt the warm air flowing down my naked body. I woke up with you kissing me all over my body. I felt you tongue going down the lenght of my body. "MMMM, baby that feels sooo goood." I said as I turned onto my back and I let your hands slowly go down my slowly wakening body. It felt so good.

You woke me up nice and slow. My muscles flexed and I could feel myself becoming totally erect. You gently stroked me, I moaned and sighed quietly. Your hands were so soft and gentle on me. Your tongue ran up underneath of my johnson, you also sucked on my balls. I could feel my cum begin to slide out. You backed off and began to kiss me between my thighs. You slid your tongue back up to my chest. Along with your tongue sliding up my body you gave me small bites. I groaned with hedonistic pleasure and my legs opened wider. You laid on top of me, your stomach was on my hardened pecker. You rubbed your tits on my very, very hard dick, I almost passed out with pleasure. As you were rubbing your tits, you were licking the top of my dick head. You covered the head of my dick with your hot mouth, I almost lost my load again.

You backed off. You slid your tits off of my dick again. You ran your tongue on my shaft and breathed hot air on it. "MMMMMMM, Oh baby. Oh, yeah keep doing that. That feels soooo damned good." I said, as my hips began to move into your sucks, licks and strokes. "I'm just getting started big boy." You said, as you began to put my dick in your mouth and gently suck on it. I gently guided your head back and forth. You put my hands back on the bed. I smiled and just relaxed. You sucked me nice and slow. The sweet Spring air came flowing through the window. Sweat covered out bodies, the sound of you sucking me and your humming on my dick was driving me crazy. "Baby, I want to feel your pussy, please let me fuck you. Please sit on my dick if you want to." I begged and pleaded. You slowly slid your mouth off of my dick. "OOOOOOOOOOO, SSSSS, oh baby. I'm going to loose my load if you do something like that again." "Promise?" You asked me. You had this big smile on your face. "Oh, yeah. I definately promise." I said, as you moved in for a kiss, we kissed nice and slow.

I started to slowly stroke my dick as you got up and you stood over top of me. You slowly lowered yourself down on top of me. You moved my hand off of my dick and your pussy slowly covered it. I almost went out of my mind, you felt so good. Your head went back. All of that pretty hair went all over you and between my legs. I reached up and started to stroke your clit, your pussy muscles squeezed my dick. My hips went up slowly and went so deep, I thought I was going to be stuck inside. You pushed down on me and rose up slowly and slowly rotated your hips. My fingers continued to stroke your clit. I could feel how wet and hot your pussy was getting. I reached up with the other hand and I squeezed, pinched and grabbed your tits. Your moans, sighs and groans were becoming louder by the minute. You were moving up and down on me slower and quicker by turns, my fingers kept stroking and tickling your clit. I could feel your cum sliding on my balls. You leaned over top of me and your tits were right in front of my face. I began to lick them. I moved the hand that was paying your clit attention; I put both hands around your tits.

I put my mouth on your very juicy tits. Your sweat was running all over the place. I ran my tongue over your nipples. You sighed in my ear. "Are you enjoying your Spring present?" "Oh, yes, darling, I'm enjoying my Spring present very much. MMMMMMMM, I'm enjoying it very much." I whispered back, as you continued to stroke my dick. You sat back up and I grabbed your tits again and continued to stroke them. You kept bumping and grinding on my steel rod. I couldn't take it anymore. I finally lost my molten lava inside of you lava collector. After you came three or four more times, you covered the head of my dick again; you sucked me off until I came again. I could see the cum going out of the sides of your mouth and down your neck. After my shouts of praises died down, we both fell asleep in each others arms. The warm Spring air became cool and the sun started to lower on the horizon....

No comments: