Saturday, April 08, 2006

Threesome.....

Hello all. I'm going to mix it up a bit. I'm going to be adding more people in this story. I'm also going to be revealing some of my proclivities concerning S/M. If things get too hot, please proceed to the nearest cold shower or telephone to call me up to tell me how much you enjoyed this particular story. Also, those that don't have my phone number, but have my email addy, please send me your thoughts. And now without further ado.....

Threesome....

It was late at night, the bar was noisy and the music was playing loud. People were having a good time just talking, laughing and smoking. I was checking on things to make sure everything was going nice and smooth. But you were looking at me and you were keeping my attention. You were lowering the top of your blouse and exposing your tits. In short, you were teasing the hell out of me. As the other butches were paying close attention and trying to make some moves on you, you promptly pushed them away. As the evening wore on, your flirtations were becoming bolder and bolder. At one point, you turned around in your chair, facing me, you opened your legs and showed me your thong, and then you moved your thong to one side and showed me your wet pussy. I nearly dropped one of my drinks onto the floor.

But I kept my cool. The bartender that was watching what was going on had to stop you a few times. I was pleasantly tipsy and horny. And you knew it. I went into the bathroom to relieve my bladder. You followed me. As I was in the stall, I heard you come in, but I didn't say a word. When I came out of the stall, you were standing at the sink and you were adjusting your make-up. As I was washing my hands, you bumped into me as you were going into the stall. "Excuse me" I said, with a big evil grin on my face. "No, excuse me, stallion". You said, as you looked me up and down.

I came out of the bathroom and the bar was quiet, even the bartender had gone home! I looked at the mess that was left behind for me to clean up. I sighed and went behind the bar and began my second job. After a while, you came out of the bathroom and you had your blouse completely off and your tits were full and your nipples were standing at attention. I looked up at you and stopped what I was doing. I said, "Everyone's gone home and I'm cleaning up, would you like a ride home after I'm done?" You said, "Sure, I'll wait." You sat down on the large couch. After a great while, everything was clean and in order. I put my black hankerchief in my left back pocket. You saw it and asked me "What's that hankerchief for?" I smiled at you and said " This is my signal to everyone in the S/M community. It tells them that I'm the one that runs the fuck." You said, nervously, "Oh my, you're not going to fuck me are you? I mean I barely know you." I looked at you and you had this 'I dare you' expression on your face. We exchanged smiles.

After I washed my hands and turned out the light behind the bar, I came out from behind the bar and walked up to you. I stopped in front of you, and the handcuffs that shone in the soft light, that was behind you, caught your eye. I could see that you had a frightened, but aroused look on your face. I looked at you with an expression that said 'I-don't-want-to-hear-it. You-started-it-and-now-you're-going-to get-what-you've-been-messing-with-me-all-night-about'. I moved a little closer, I could hear your panting and your nipples were taut and ready to be pinched and teased.

When I reached out to pinch your nipple and make you give me some, you said, "No, I don't want to be fucked right now." I said, "Too damned bad! I want some pussy and I'm going to get some, if you don't give it to me, I'm going to take it!" I reached for my belt buckle and opened it and my pants up. When I pulled my pants down, my erect cock popped out. Your eyes got as big as saucers. As soon as I was ready to put your mouth on my cock, my supervisor came out of her office. I moved back a bit.

We looked at her and she said, "Are you getting ready to teach her a lesson?" I said, "Yes, I am. She's been fucking with me all night long and now I'm going to squeeze my jelly in her roll!" You looked at the bothof us and you were becoming more aroused. We both sat on either side of you and began to lick and suck your knockers (Now, who's in control? lol)

My hands slid down to your pussy and it was roasting! I stopped and pushed my boss off of you. "What's up?" She asked, "Feel her pussy. She needs to be cooled down." My boss shoved her hand between your pussy. "Damn, it looks like you have your work cut out for you, huh?" "Yep!" I said. You were panting heavily and you were moaning so loud. I took my handcuffs off of my belt and my boss grabbed your hands and held them.

I put the handcuffs on you and put the key in my front pocket. I stood up and moved you around. I pulled up the skirt you had on and moved the thong. I slid my dick into the hottest pussy I've felt in a long while. You moaned so loud, I thought you were going to cum right there, but you didn't. My boss started to squeeze you boobs and I lightly rubbed your fat lips and hardened clit. You were so wet, hot and ready. I pulled out, I wanted to eat you first. I bent you over and I put my face in your pussy, it smelled sooooo good. You almost passed out from me licking your pussy. You came and your juice as all over my face, I didn't care. I just had to get my peter wet. My boss already had her pants pulled down and she stuck her pussy in your face. You were licking her and she was almost cumming.

I slid my pecker inside of your hot pussy. My boss looked at me and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmm she knows how to eat pussy." I decided to put my hankerchief over your eyes. I pulled it out of my pants back pocket. When I put the blindfold over your eyes, your pussy tightened up around my dick. I nearly lost my balance. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, damn mmmmmmmmmmm oh, yeah, baby." I said as I slowly moved in and out. Your tongue moved so skillfully on my boss's pussy, that she exploded on the spot. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, DAMN!" She shouted from the top of her lungs. After you finished licking her pussy, she pulled up her pants and said to me. "You've got a raise coming tomorrow. Keep up the good work!" I smiled as I continued to stroke your hot box.

You rode me so nice and slow. Sweat poured from my body and sweat just glistened all over you. I was in sooo deep, I could feel the bottom of your womb. I slid out, but your pussy sucked my back in. "MMMMMMMMM, baby, you're so fucking tight, DAMN!" You rocked on your hands and knees and I continued to move slow. I could feel my balls tighten up and you pushed back against me three times. I lost my cum inside of your pussy..... You came as my load was being emptied inside of you. I slowly pulled out and I sat you down. You were still panting and moans were subsiding, but I needed to get off. I slowly moved up to your face and I slid my dick in your mouth. You sucked and blew me, upon my final release, my cream slid down the sides of your mouth and onto your tits....

No comments: