Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In the middle of the night.....

The night was quiet. All that could be heard was the sound of your breathing. I couldn't sleep. My body was hot and I was very aroused. My hands were feeling the length of my body. My chest was hard, and my nipples were erect.

I slid my hand down to my pecker, and I slowly stroked it. It came alive. It was hard and ready to explode. I put my fingers in my mouth to moisten them, and I slid them onto my aroused cock. It got harder as I slowly stroked it. You turned in your sleep as I was stroking myself slowly and teasingly.

You sighed and slowly opened your eyes. I looked at you and smiled. "Hi honey." You said, as you slid your hand over to me. Your hand was nice and cold. It rubbed my thigh. My hard-on stood at complete attention.

I said, "Hello, mmm. sweetheart, did I mmmmm, wake you?" You said, "Well, I thought either you were having a bad dream or you were jerking off, and it seems I have the later correct." I smiled as I continued to jerk off. You sat up and moved the covers away, and you kneeled over top of my cock. You pushed my hand away, and you slowly lowered your mouth onto my dick. "MMMMMMMMMMMM, baby, that feels so good. OOOOHHH, baby, yes." I said, as I let you have your way. Your tongue slowly went up and down my pecker. Your tongue slid slowly up and down the vein of my dick.

Your mouth went around my balls and sucked them, and you licked them. My load started to spill from my pecker. You licked up my cum. Your mouth covered my dick and your head slowly went up and down. "MMMMMM, oh yeah, baby, oh yeah. Oh, that feels sooo good." Your head bobbed up and down slowly at first, then it quickened. You held my hips down and you suck my joint so nice and tight.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, oh yeah, here I cum baby!" My load exploded in her mouth. She swallowed my cum, like she was swallowing water. She licked me slowly and my dick went down. She moved up to kiss me. We kissed and then we laid down and went to sleep...

No comments: