Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day pt. 2

Please enjoy.. and don't operate any heavy machinery...the author will not be responsible for any accidents...

I woke up early and you were still sleeping. I gently rolled around. Your arm was around me. I gently laid you on your back and I began to place kisses on your neck. You stirred and moaned. "Good moring, darling." You said, as I raised up for a good morning kiss. "Good morning, darling." I said, as we began to kiss a very slow and hot French kiss.

After our morning kiss, I began to kiss all around your head; I kissed your forehead, your lips, and both of your cheeks. I lightly licked and nibbled on your ears. Your hands went up my back and your fingertips brushed my back very lightly. I ran my tongue down the front and side of your throat, at the bottom of it I left a passion mark.

I ran my tongue across your collarbone and continued down between your breasts. My mouth went up to your nipple, then I began to suck on your breasts. Your chest went up and down in response to my sucks and licks. I went underneath of your breasts and kissed under the both of them. My hands squeezed your tits and pinched your nipples. You moaned and sighed as your desire began to rise. My tongue slid down to your stomach and when I reached down to your stomach, I kissed and licked it. My hands couldn't leave your breasts alone. They felt soo nice and soft. I rose up off of you and turned you around. I moved your hair out of the way and began to kiss behind your ears, then I kissed you down the length of your back. I left a line of passion marks down your back.

When I reached your lower back, I saw your black leather thong, I licked the outline of it. Especially the part that went between your ass cheeks. I kissed both cheeks and I bit each one, leaving more passion marks. I ran my hands down the back of your thighs. Your legs quivered a bit and you giggled. I lifted one calf and slowly licked it. I began to suck your toes, and you gasped with surprised; and then you moaned. After licking and sucking all ten toes, I opened up your legs. I saw that the back part of your thong was wet with cum. I gently placed both legs down, and I moved up to your waist and I gently pulled your hips up. I opened up your legs and turned my head and moved your thong strap out of the way. I began to lick your aroused lips.

Your pussy juice was sliding onto the bed and I slowly slid two fingers in and wiggled them both. You moaned outloud, and said, "Yes, baby. OOOOOOO!" I smiled and put my face back into your upside down pie and began to lick your filling out. While I was eating your treat, I slowly slid my finger out and began to play with your button. You rocked back and forth off of my tongue. After bringing you to a heated movement, I stopped and laid you down. I turned you back onto your back. I opened your legs and resumed my playing. I pulled down your thong and took it off. I tossed it onto the floor. I opened your pussy lips and began slowly licking you. You were so juicy and sweet, I couldn't stop licking and sucking you. I ran my tongue around your pussy opening and up to your clit.

I sucked on it until it was hard. You were pushing my head in, but I took you hands off of the back of my head and held them down. I looked up at you and said, "Leave your hands here." You nodded. I opened your pussy lips and licked them very teasingly.

I slowly slid my fingers back in and your back arched back. You hissed air in between your teeth and moaned your agreement. I ran my tongue underneath of your clit and lightly circled your clit. It was hard and ready to explode. I stopped, and closed your legs. I told you to get on your knees and you did it. I slid my erect pecker in and you moaned loud. I slowly went in and out. I saw you grab the sheets and pull them as I slowly moved in and out of you. I put my hand around you and moved your upper body up. I continued to fuck you. My one hand cupped your breast, and my other slid down to your clit.

I slowly lowered you down. Your pussy was sucking my pecker and it was driving me crazy. I began to stroke your hardened clit while I was fucking you. You began to yell my name and pound against me. Your pussy juices were sliding down my balls, Oh it felt sooooo gooood. I tickled your clit some more and you exploded on me. I lost control and came inside of you. After your pussy stopped squeezing my pecker, I pulled out and as the sun came up to greet us, we went back to sleep, until our alarm clock woke us up. We looked at each other and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart." We both kissed and began our day.....

No comments: