Sunday, October 02, 2005

Will you hold me, and make love to me?

I came home one evening, my day had gone terribly wrong. I got to the office late, my boss jumped on my back. I completed all of my work, but some jackass spilled his coffee on it. So, I had to do it all over again. But the good part is, I caught a lot of errors. But, it still was not a good day.

I went to our bed and laid down. My wife noticed that I wasn't my usual flirtatious self. She sat down across from me, and looked into my eyes. She said, "What's the matter, baby?" I looked at her and tears flowed down my face. I said, "Oh nothing, it's just that when I left here this morning, everything went haywire, and I was just wondering if you would just hold me and make love to me?" My wife melted with sympathy. She said, "Awww, baby come here." She laid down beside me, and held me. As she got closer to me, she started to loosen my tie, and unbutton my shirt. She kissed me on my neck, and I began to relax. She took my shirt off, and put it at the bottom of the bed. She kissed my shoulders, and then she ran her hair across my chest. I could smell her strawberry shampoo, and it was very arousing. I started to reach for her face, but she held my hands down. She said, "I thought you wanted me to make love to you tonight?" "I do". I said, as I relaxed. She kissed and licked my chest and my nipples. I could feel my arousal beginning. She kissed my chest, and she licked it also. She unbuckled my pants, and my boxers. She pulled them off, along with my shoes and socks. Which she let fall to the floor.

Her hands caressed me gently, and my nipples rose to meet her touch. I sighed, and a brief moan escaped me. Her kisses continued down my stomach and into my pubic hair. Her tongue traced it's way around the edges of my pubic hair. I could feel my need rising slowly.. She opened my legs and kissed each one. She licked them and gave me a passion mark on the both of them. I could feel myself getting hot and wet. She proceeded down my legs, and kissed behind my knees. I started to giggle. I said, "Honey, that tickles, stop." I giggled again. She did it again. "Honey, please, that, that tickles." She giggled herself. Then she ran her hands up my legs again, that aroused me even more. She pushed my legs apart, and nuzzeled my pussy with her nose, that sent even more sensations all over my body. She lightly ran her tongue on my shaft slowly, I moaned deeply. She separated my lips and began to lick me, I could feel myself becoming erect and she caressed my cock and then she lifted it up and she lightly stroked my balls and it felt good. My head went to the side, and I sighed and moaned. She slid her tongue in between my balls, and slowly licked me. My moan got louder.

My dick was rising to her tongue's caresses and she continued to lick it. I started to move my hips, but she held them still. She lick it so slow, I thought it was going to pop off, just from the sheer delightful feel of it. I could feel my pre-cum rising to the head of my cock, and my moans got louder at each lick and suck. My breathing had gotten deep and I knew I was close to cumming. I couldn't stay still for long, and my hips started to buck. I popped, and I came all over her face. After three more orgasms, she laid on top of me and just held me, after a while, my eyes closed.....

No comments: